We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which ferry operator to select to go to Harbour Bay Terminal

Singapore, Singapore
4 posts
Which ferry operator to select to go to Harbour Bay Terminal

After reading abt Prima Ferry borrowing old ferry from Batam Fast to ferry passengers to Harbout Bay Terminal and it takes longer time to reach, can anyone advise as below?

I have 5 people going to Batam.

1) I have 2 free ferry tickets from Prima Ferry to go Harbour Bay Terminal. In view of the above, shd i go by Prima Ferry or Batam Fast?

2) Should I take Batam Fast to Batam Center then taxi to iHotel since batam fast has more frequent ferry trip?

3) How much is the taxi fare from Batam Center to iHotel?

Thank you very much

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
Level Contributor
1,776 posts
28 reviews
1. Re: Which ferry operator to select to go to Harbour Bay Terminal

Acheong,

1. Both are equally old if you go Harbour Bay

2. If you wanna go through Batam Center then take wavemaster. Their ferries are the newest.

3. Rp 70,000

Cheeerss

2. Re: Which ferry operator to select to go to Harbour Bay Terminal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, December 27, 2013