We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kopi Luwak

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 2
Kopi Luwak

Kopi Luwak is most expensive coffee in the world. It was produced by Indonesia. Can I know where to buy Kopi Luwak in Batam. Any shopping centre or shops in Batam sell Kopi Luwak.

Any advice....

Batam, Indonesia
11. Re: Kopi Luwak

well , how about Rp500.000 for 1kg ?

yooo chandrana , you've been very bussyyy lately huh . haha .

Lombok, Indonesia
reviews: 5
12. Re: Kopi Luwak

JazzJunior, the Forum guidelines on self promotion are clearly defined.

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
reviews: 18
13. Re: Kopi Luwak

well... got them removed thanks to TA moderator =) They are fast!

Singapore, Singapore
14. Re: Kopi Luwak

Try Wall Street Deli Cafe at Corner of South Bridge Road and Honk Kong Street, Singapore

Edited: 1:57 pm, March 17, 2013
Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
15. Re: Kopi Luwak

So I guess you can come Batam first have your holidays... then go back Singapore and go to Wall Street Deli =)

Or you can just skip Batam altogether and go straight to the Deli. Whichever you prefer =)

cheeersss

Batam, Indonesia
16. Re: Kopi Luwak

ah i've been there already a few times . easier said if you just take an MRT to clark quay , walk out to your left and keep walking until you see it . hahas

Waterloo, Canada
reviews: 13
17. Re: Kopi Luwak

luwak.djitu@yahoo.com

That is a contact email off the the coffee bag for Batam

The guy met me at my hotel (stayed at harris hotel near ferry) when I was there and sold me 100 gram bags of kopi luwak. Prices were reasonable and the guy was really nice. He knew english (I am from canada).

Tell him Jon from Canada sent you!!

Batam, Indonesia
18. Re: Kopi Luwak

that's good for you then . i guess your trip to Batam was only for the coffee .

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
19. Re: Kopi Luwak

At least post the price and the contact name. I still don't get it, why don't you people provide pricing and stuff?

Again, this is the kind of post I would be cautious about. Shi** happen and I hope you are not the one to eat or step on it after reading Batam forum.

cheeerrsss

20. Re: Kopi Luwak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 27, 2014