We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kopi Luwak

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 2
Kopi Luwak

Kopi Luwak is most expensive coffee in the world. It was produced by Indonesia. Can I know where to buy Kopi Luwak in Batam. Any shopping centre or shops in Batam sell Kopi Luwak.

Any advice....

Batam, Indonesia
reviews: 17
1. Re: Kopi Luwak

For now... i only know you can find it on third floor of Nagoya Hill mall. You won't miss it because the shop name is "Coffee Luwak" or something like that.

Cheeerss

Batam, Indonesia
2. Re: Kopi Luwak

i've never tried kopi luwak , but i wonder how expensive could it be coming from indonesia where prices are really cheap ?

Batam, Indonesia
3. Re: Kopi Luwak

lol.. it's expensive... very expensive... last i heard it's about Rp 2,000,000 per kg or something. One cup could easily cost you more than Rp 100,000.

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 2
4. Re: Kopi Luwak

It is still considered cheap in Batam. One cup of Kopi Luwak can cost $30 to $50 in Singapore hotel..... Taste is smooth, good aroma...Hope to buy orignial Kopi Luwak in Btm....

Batam, Indonesia
5. Re: Kopi Luwak

I don't know any place in Batam that sell original Kopi Luwak. All i know is you can have it in Nagoya Hill's Coffee Luwak... or Megamal's Excelso cafe.

Maybe you can ask the employees there.

cheeerrsss

Batam, Indonesia
6. Re: Kopi Luwak

. . .

wow , that actually stunned me for awhile , 100k just for a cup . . .

i mean rp10.000 for a GLASS of juice is already quite expensive , and rp100.000 for a CUP .

either way , sounds quite an interesting stuff . ill google it now .

7. Re: Kopi Luwak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:35 am, January 29, 2013
Batam, Indonesia
8. Re: Kopi Luwak

hi Daniel Kurniawan . you could've just said that you are doing the selling of the coffee instead of impersonating someone else to advertise in here .

just my strong guess and your picture in the blog , smile like you mean it . peace

Edited: 9:52 pm, January 24, 2013
9. Re: Kopi Luwak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:35 am, January 29, 2013
Batam, Indonesia
10. Re: Kopi Luwak

Hey Jazz,

Well sorry to say this but I share the same sentiment as Richard. It seems to me that you are just trying to advertise. As such, I will have to get your posts off this thread.

Thanks!