We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1st time to batam

Singapore, Singapore
1st time to batam

Hi Chandrana

1st time to batam, we will stay at Harris Resort Waterfront 2D1N inc two way transport to Nagoya, can i check where must go, anything must eat and buy within this two days. 11.30am from singapore to waterfront batam

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
reviews: 17
1. Re: 1st time to batam

tripadvisor.com.au/ShowTopic-g297717-i9135-k…

Read a bit first... and do a search on harris resort in the forum.

if u have other questions then feel free to post it up...

cheeers

2. Re: 1st time to batam

Hello,

You have to try out Harbour Bay Seafood. It's right there at the terminal and the food is awesome and reasonably priced.

Their competitor WeiWei is further down the other side but I feel that the food and ambience is more of a kampong feel and HBS is more of a restaurant style.

Go to Nagoya hill for shopping! It's huge and awesome along with a few good Spas. I personally recommend one called Eska. Do call them to do a booking just in case of peak periods. Their prices and packages are reasonable and their massages and hair treatments rock.

You can try out their Nasi Padang. There are various stalls and they will usually deck out plates and plates and plates of food in front of you. Take only what you want to eat. Once a plate has been touched even if its just one bite its considered that you have eaten from the plate and you pay the amount for that plate.

The rest of the malls are generally the same thing. Clothing style there isn't up to date but it is cheap.

If you are up for it you can pop by to Harris Waterfront Resort for their amenities like Go Kart etc.

You can also try the A1 food court next to BCC hotel for a whole lot of local foods. And do stop at Holland Bakery for the awesome baked goods.

These are the usual haunts I go to when I step I to batam of course there are a lot more :)

3. Re: 1st time to batam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 17, 2014