We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One day tour in Batam (Nagoya hill, Indothai and rezeki)

Tampines, null...
One day tour in Batam (Nagoya hill, Indothai and rezeki)

Hi, Mr expert. Im going to Batam tomorrow and the three main things that I want to do is that shopping at 1) Nagoya hill in the morning, 2) message at IndoThai, and 3) have lunch/dinner at Rezeki Restaraunt, then head back to SG. This is only my second time to Batam, so may I know how should I plan my trip as I couldn't find the distance between all these places. Looking forward to your replay! Thank you so much!!

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
reviews: 18
1. Re: One day tour in Batam (Nagoya hill, Indothai and rezeki)

If you arrive during lunch time, then it will be too rush. But if you wanna go Rezeki anyway, I suggest you go Rezeki first, then massage (to book your time) then walk over to NAgoya Hill while waiting for your massage time. Make sure you get the taxi to wait for you in Rezeki while you eat.

2. Re: One day tour in Batam (Nagoya hill, Indothai and rezeki)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 pm, December 16, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Batam