We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Ferry go to habour bay?

singapore
reviews: 26
Which Ferry go to habour bay?

I heard that berlian ferry no longer provide ferry to & from habour bay. anyone can confirm this?

If so, any idea which other ferry provide service to habour bay? As I know batam fast & sindo do not provide ferry to habour bay.

31. Re: Which Ferry go to habour bay?

Hi

I've a few queries actually.

Though this is not my 1st time in Batam, I'm hvg a bit of jitters as dis time, both my kids, 4yrs old & 15mths old, are coming along. Travelling with kids always need more planning for me :p

We are considering to stay at BCC for a change this time as we used to stay at Harris Resort & I Hotel. We usually patronize either Mega Mall or Nagoya Mall. We intend to visit BCS for change. Ok. Here's the issue. We wanted convenience. We are torn between BCC & Harris Batam Ctr. If we were to stay at Harris, it will be very convenient as ferry terminal is just nearby (no time wastage. Reach Batam, walk a bit n checked in. Then can just walk over to Mega Mall after dat. Next day will go Nagoya Mall. But no BCS trip as nt enuf time.

Alternatively, we'll stay at BCC, visit BCS n most prob Nagoya Mall. Ok wait. Hw far issit to Nagoya n bout hw much by taxi?

Next, we intend to arrive at Habour Bay but depart frm Batam Ctr. Issit possible? Sorry if my queries are too confusing. Just hw far issit frm BCC to Batam Ctr?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions/ideas!

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
reviews: 25
32. Re: Which Ferry go to habour bay?

Hey beezewax,

your question is a bit irrelevant to this thread but here goes.

Yes, you can arrive at harbour bay and depart from batam center or vice versa. But your only option is through batam fast ferries.

www.batamfast.com/tripschedule/index.ashx

In you case, take Harris Batam Center. Go for the convenience. You won't miss much even if you don't go to BCS.

cheeersss

Sydney, New South...
33. Re: Which Ferry go to habour bay?

Hey this should be my first post here, im really bored as i have a really long holiday so i want to experience to be a tour guide! Hahahaha, dont worry, i have been staying in batam for a long time, its like i know batam inside out haha. I will charge very cheaply as i just want to experience to be a tour guide, like for the first time! Hahhaha. So for those who want to give me a chance, a small chance to me, contact me through tije_19375@hotmail.com haha

Sydney, New South...
34. Re: Which Ferry go to habour bay?

My facebook is also tije_19375@hotmail.com

Batam, Indonesia
35. Re: Which Ferry go to habour bay?

being a tour isn't relatively easy .

your background knowledge of the island itself is a must , knowing the roads is not it .

in any case , i could direct most of those who called me to you .

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
reviews: 25
36. Re: Which Ferry go to habour bay?

And I will vote against such referrals. Nothing against Tomy of course.

Again, this is not a place for self-advertisement. And referring unknown people or services could translate to bad experiences for our tourist friends.

Fyi, please do not hi-jack someone's else thread with unrelated post.

Cheeersss

37. Re: Which Ferry go to habour bay?

Well,the only ferry services to harbour bay are penguin,Batamfast,and the new Indonesian type ferry mv oceana1 and 2 penguin is island jade

38. Re: Which Ferry go to habour bay?

Well,the only ferry services to harbour bay are penguin,Batamfast,and the new Indonesian type ferry mv oceana1 and 2 penguin is island jade

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 7
39. Re: Which Ferry go to habour bay?

I'm staying at Pacific Palace Hotel which is supposed to be close to Habour Bay ferry terminal. However, the ferry schedule to Batam City Center is much more convenient. How long will a taxi take to reach the hotel from the Batam CC terminal?

Batam, Indonesia
reviews: 48
40. Re: Which Ferry go to habour bay?

Taxi from Batam Center to Pacific Palace is about 20-30 minutes and Rp 50,000-60,000. There are ferries leaving Singapore's Harbourfront terminal nearly every hour going to Harbour Bay so I'm not sure how much more convenient going to Batam Center is. Plus the ferry ride over is longer to Batam Center. Beter to go to Harbour Bay, which is right next door to the Pacific Palace.