We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Ferry go to habour bay?

Which Batam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
singapore
reviews: 19
Which Ferry go to habour bay?

I heard that berlian ferry no longer provide ferry to & from habour bay. anyone can confirm this?

If so, any idea which other ferry provide service to habour bay? As I know batam fast & sindo do not provide ferry to habour bay.

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
reviews: 17
1. Re: Which Ferry go to habour bay?

Berlian ferry (aka Wavemaster) had stopped operation to Harbour Bay Terminal Batam effective 13 November 2012. Reasons unknown yet. For those who still have Wavemaster tickets bought previously, you may get a refund from the terminal you purchased from.

There is currently only "Prima Ferry" that operates to Harbour Bay Batam. Their Singapore location is at the 3rd floor bridge from Harbour Front to Vivocity. Their Batam counter is 3-min walk from Harbour Bay arrival. Ask around.

Cheeersss

Batam, Indonesia
reviews: 27
2. Re: Which Ferry go to habour bay?

Prima Ferries schedule between Singapore and Batam: From Harbor Front terminal in Singapore (Singapore times) - 8.15, 9.15, 11.45 am, 3.50,6.15,7.45 and 9.55 pm

From Harbor Bay Batam to Singapore (Batam times) - 6.25, 9.00, 11.00 am, 1.30, 3.00, 5.20, 7.30 and 8.45 pm

singapore
3. Re: Which Ferry go to habour bay?

Shall try prima ferries. thanks for the information. went to wavemaster yesterday, & they have confirm they no longer provide service to harbour bay.

Headache, staying at novotel, not sure they have free shuttle bus that go with prima ferries time.

Perth, Australia
reviews: 32
4. Re: Which Ferry go to habour bay?

Thanks for the update.

Can anyone point out the location on a map/sketch for the Prima ferries counter in Singapore?

Is it close to the WaveMaster counter at Harbourfront?

Singapore
5. Re: Which Ferry go to habour bay?

Just an update, Batam Fast will be having ferries to Harbour Bay. But that will be next month in the beginning of December.

Edited: 4:49 am, November 15, 2012
Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
6. Re: Which Ferry go to habour bay?

izouki,

no free shuttle that i know off.. but it's so so close... walkable in 15mins or 3-5 mins cab ride.

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
7. Re: Which Ferry go to habour bay?

cradmac,

i can't explain any better than i did. But yes, it's only 1 min-walk towards vivocity from wavemaster counter

singapore
8. Re: Which Ferry go to habour bay?

Chandrana, thanks for the info. I remeber seeing somewhere that novotel provide free pick up. will drop them a mail to check & perharps post here to share with the rest.

ebo7, that is a great news, but they didnt update on their webby about this new service yet.

Singapore
9. Re: Which Ferry go to habour bay?

Izouki

You will need to contact them next month as they have not tied down the details.

reviews: 3
10. Re: Which Ferry go to habour bay?

Wavemaster has been relocated to sekupang. It should be operating 3rd wk of nov

Get answers to your questions about Batam