We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach resorts in Batam

Singapore, Singapore
4 posts
1 review
Beach resorts in Batam

Hello,

I am looking for hotels with a nearby beach and local seafood restaurant nearby. So far, the only hotels that I know of are Turi Beach Resort and Batam View. Are there other hotels that fit my requirements?

Thank you.

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
Level Contributor
1,776 posts
28 reviews
1. Re: Beach resorts in Batam

Stick with either one of those two. If you have the money, consider the new Montigo resort which is also nearby.

cheeerss

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
335 posts
6 reviews
2. Re: Beach resorts in Batam

Yeah Montigo resort is definately good. but the price is relatively steep. well, it has 2 rooms, so i guess u can bring along another 3 friends to share the cost.

And last but not least, you can see Singapore at montigo resorts!

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
335 posts
6 reviews
3. Re: Beach resorts in Batam

But if u are looking for a good seafood restaurant, u might consider staying at batam view. The seafood restaurant near the beach is good. but not the price. haha..

4. Re: Beach resorts in Batam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:15 am, January 07, 2014