We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day trip from Singapore to Batam

reviews: 1
Day trip from Singapore to Batam

Hi can anyone recommend a Day Tour Company? Will be in Singapore at the end of October and my wife is interested in shopping in Batam.Also is there a visa charge for Australians to enter Indonesia for the day?Any help would be appreciated.

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
reviews: 18
1. Re: Day trip from Singapore to Batam

There is a charge for Australia I think, about USD 25 for 30-day entry. Not sure if they change that. You might wanna google Indonesia custom website.

Don't do a day tour.. just come free and easy. You can easily find the info you need in the other threads.

Cheeers

2. Re: Day trip from Singapore to Batam

Hi thanks for the reply, what are the other threads I should look at?

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
3. Re: Day trip from Singapore to Batam

if i have to tell you that, that means you are not even trying to search the forum.

4. Re: Day trip from Singapore to Batam

I am sorry I asked, I thought the forum was here to assist fellow travellers, obvious I was mistaken.

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
5. Re: Day trip from Singapore to Batam

Yes the forum is here to help but it's obvious you are just lazy to look at the forum which has so many threads and all you need to do is click or make use of the search function. The information is all there and instead of being like a baby waiting to be fed and whine like a little girl, I suggest you browse around.

6. Re: Day trip from Singapore to Batam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:19 pm, December 14, 2013