We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Food around Holiday Inn

Which Batam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
Food around Holiday Inn

Okay, I have been to Batam quite a few times and know I'm asking a impossible question.. Haha

Have a pax of 9 going next week to cable ski and staying over at Holiday Inn. But I know its quite a distance from town. Anybody suggestions on transport since its a big grp. Thinking of where the nearest place for seafood dinner will be. 933 is over-rated and over-priced...

Any suggestions for activities too? Seems like we will be confined to massage @ hotel and water sports @ Harris...

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
reviews: 17
1. Re: Food around Holiday Inn

Rent a minivan that fit 10ppl. Go down to Nagoya and shop around. If it's seafood dinner you want, go to Rezeki in Batu Besar area... or Barelang bridges are for like 20 selections. It's long for us.. but it's only 40-45mins drive at most.

2. Re: Food around Holiday Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:19 pm, December 14, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Batam
Recent Conversations