We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3d2n trip to batam

Singapore, null...
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
3d2n trip to batam

Hi calling all experts, i am planning a trip to batam with a group of male friends. We are staying at Pacific Palace Hotel and we are keen to try the kelong seafood, massages, KTV & nightlife and do some shopping. However, this is our first time there and we are unsure of many things and thus, i need to work out a schedule so that everything could go well as planned. Furthermore, should i get transport service or just call the taxi when travelling around batam??

Many help needed, thanks in advance!

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
28 reviews
11. Re: 3d2n trip to batam

Thanks for sharing your experience with us! Glad that you had such a great time!

12. Re: 3d2n trip to batam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 am, December 16, 2013