We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3d2n trip to batam

Which Batam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, null...
reviews: 2
3d2n trip to batam

Hi calling all experts, i am planning a trip to batam with a group of male friends. We are staying at Pacific Palace Hotel and we are keen to try the kelong seafood, massages, KTV & nightlife and do some shopping. However, this is our first time there and we are unsure of many things and thus, i need to work out a schedule so that everything could go well as planned. Furthermore, should i get transport service or just call the taxi when travelling around batam??

Many help needed, thanks in advance!

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
reviews: 17
1. Re: 3d2n trip to batam

How many of you? Normally taxi is fine unless you wanna go to many places in Batam.

KTV and nightlife, look no further. Just in Pacific Palace hotel you will find KTV you are looking for. And on the first floor, there is pacific discotheque but it's a bit messy for my taste.

Please read other thread for kelong seafood and massages. hahaha... good luck!

Singapore, null...
2. Re: 3d2n trip to batam

Thanks for the reply Chandrana, we have around 5 pax. So is it better to arrange for transport service at $100/day or cabbing around batam.

Btw i've heard that many Singaporeans usually get into trouble with the locals at Pacific's disco and its really too messy for our case as well. So i was thinking of other places. Acutally i've also been to "Jurassic Pub" & "Newton Hotel's KTV" and i find both of them really nice and enjoyable but i've forgotten the location. Mind if anyone can introduce some fun nightspots for us, a million thanks in advance! ;D

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
3. Re: 3d2n trip to batam

Cabbing around is fine.. if you travel within Nagoya-Batam Center area, you should pay no more than Rp 50,000-70,000 per trip.

I wish i could help you with the nightlife but I am definitely not the one you wanna ask this to. ahhahaa...

Singapore, null...
4. Re: 3d2n trip to batam

Great! Thanks alot Chandrana, greatly appreciate your help!

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
5. Re: 3d2n trip to batam

you are most welcomed. hope you enjoy your trip.

Manila, Philippines
6. Re: 3d2n trip to batam

Hi everyone....I also want t o go to batam. From this thread i got some tips already, but i'm not really a night life goer.. . i like the view however of city skyscrappers during night ... does batam have this view at night? How about during the day, any museum, parks, relic etc to see there? any daytime activity you can suggest that I must not miss doing there?

Manila, Philippines
7. Re: 3d2n trip to batam

thank you very much in advance..

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
8. Re: 3d2n trip to batam

Going by your preferences, I can only say don't come to Batam. So yeah, the answer is no to all of your questions.

Manila, Philippines
9. Re: 3d2n trip to batam

Appreciate your response Sir. Well then..I can proceed to other destination instead. :-)

Best regards!

Singapore, null...
10. Re: 3d2n trip to batam

Gotta thank everybody for offering their help in this forum in making my batam trip a wonderful & unforgettable experience. The food at Rezeki really lived up to their name for offering really cheap & delicious seafood, Pacific Palace Hotel for their kind & warm hospitality towards their guest. Last of all, the discotheque in Pacific is really out of the world, playing a variety of house music. We booked ourselves a room at the discotheque at quite a cheap rate and had so much fun thru the night. In short, i would definitely visit these places again in time to come. Last but not least, i would like to recommend a friend of mine in batam, Alkaff (+6281266473695), for offering his trasport & guide service. Thank you all very much!