We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommendations for massage

Singapore, Singapore
Recommendations for massage

Hi, a group of us 8 adults will be heading to Batam over this weekend. Any recommendation for good massages? So far, we've been recommended Isabella Massage House (but read from the reviews that they didn't quite enjoy it) & Everyday Massage. If not, do you think the massage at Harmoni One is enough suffice?

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
reviews: 18
1. Re: Recommendations for massage

I am biased so Indothai Massages hands down for me. Located opposite Nagoya Hill fountain (main) entrance, just next to Spa Secret. There is a price list there so don't worry of getting cheated. And yes, Isabella is old school... and I haven't tried Harmoni One massage... but I always have this concept that hotels stuff are expensive and skills are at par at best =)

Anyway, with 8 people, you better book and some of you might get the 'lousy' ones. HAhaha... you know some are not as skilled as the others. This is true for any other massage places =)

cheeersss

2. Re: Recommendations for massage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 23, 2013