We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggestions for seafood restaurant near BCC

Which Batam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
reviews: 40
Suggestions for seafood restaurant near BCC

Will be staying at BCC hotel and thinking of going to a nice seafood restaurant near the hotel. Are there any good ones in Nagoya? I heard about the Golden Prawn Rstn but not recommended by some people. We are looking for value-for-money ones. Even if it is not live seafood, we r ok with it.

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
reviews: 17
1. Re: Suggestions for seafood restaurant near BCC

when are you coming? Most shops would be closed on Aug 19-20.

Your best bet would be to go 'Adi 8' in 'Baloi Mas' area. Most taxis would probably not know how to get there though.

Cheeers

Singapore, Singapore
2. Re: Suggestions for seafood restaurant near BCC

Hi Chandrana, I left an earlier post in another thread asking for seafood recommendations.

Instead of Sri Rezeki, ADI-8 in Baloi Mas in a better choice, if I stay in town area. What is the exact address to inform the taxi, in order to get there?

Edited: 1:27 am, September 07, 2012
3. Re: Suggestions for seafood restaurant near BCC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 pm, December 16, 2013