We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Terminals - Batam

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 1
Terminals - Batam

Guys I am planning a trip to Batam but am not sure if I should be alighting at Batam Center or Harbour Bay? I will be staying at Harris.

Previously I used to alight at the terminal nearest to Batam Center but it seems there are other terminals which I could alight as well like Harbour Bay. Is there anything to do near Harbour Bay and I assume the traveling time to Harris is shorter?

Thks.

Singapore, Singapore
1. Re: Terminals - Batam

* Btw, I am staying at Harris Resort

2. Re: Terminals - Batam

Hi guys, can anyone advice me which terminal should I alight, as i'll be staying in Swiss inn batam. Btw how was this hotel rated? Anyone got any idea about it? Thanks

Edited: 5:29 am, August 13, 2012
3. Re: Terminals - Batam

Hi guys, can anyone advice me which terminal should I alight, as ink.I'll be staying in Swiss inn bantam. Btw how was this hotel rated? Anyone got any idea about it? Thanks

Batam, Indonesia
reviews: 17
4. Re: Terminals - Batam

Extreme: For Harris Resort, your best and obvious choice the waterfront terminal. I am sure Harris Resort provides free transfers between hotel-waterfront terminal. I think Batam Fast ferry goes there.

ironhart: Harbour Bay terminal for you. Hotel is so so... 3-stars at most but i would rate it 2-stars since I am picky. hahahha...

5. Re: Terminals - Batam

How far will it be to take taxi from batam center ferry terminal? Any recommendation for hotel in Nagoya area,as I'll be staying for a week in batam.thank you.

Batam, Indonesia
6. Re: Terminals - Batam

15 mins

what's your budget and preference?

Singapore, Singapore
7. Re: Terminals - Batam

Hi,thks for your reply. Is there any shopping at waterfront? I am thinking since we could only chk in at 2pm so may as well hang around some malls hence the idea of stopping at baton center or harbourbay?

Batam, Indonesia
8. Re: Terminals - Batam

basically waterfront is just a resort area... no malls that i know of.

you can stop ad batam center and walk across the street to megamal before u go take a cab to Harris Resort. You can check with the Resort, ask them if they have free transfer between Harris Batam Center (located just next to Batam Center Terminal) and Harris Resort.

Cheeers

9. Re: Terminals - Batam

What's the comments your comments given on Harris batam center? It seems to me this is a good hotel.Pls advice, thank you.

Batam, Indonesia
10. Re: Terminals - Batam

it's good... stay there...