We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

M-one Hotel in Batam

Which Batam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 2
M-one Hotel in Batam

Where is M-one hotel in batam. Where it is located. Near to any shopping centre....

Batam, Indonesia
1. Re: M-one Hotel in Batam

i believe M-one hotel is within HarbourBay complex . It's located at HarbourBay and the nearest Mall to it is 5 minutes walking distance . Harbour Bay Mall .

the nearest better than HarbourBayMall is NagoyaHill Mall which is less than 10 minute taxi ride which would cost you below Rp50.000 .

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
reviews: 17
2. Re: M-one Hotel in Batam

If you are looking for shopping... forget Harbour Bay mall.. it's pretty dead down there. M-1 hotel... not recommended for family and children just so you know.

Cheeersss..

Singapore, Singapore
3. Re: M-one Hotel in Batam

Ma i know why it is not recommended for family, cos i thought of booking the hotel

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
4. Re: M-one Hotel in Batam

I personally never stay in M-1 hotel but they have M-1 pub that is quite popular for more of adult entertainment with KTV and stuffs. So yeah, I think it would not be appropriate for kids. But if you are a bunch of adults looking for some fun, that is the right place for you! hehhee...

Singapore, Singapore
5. Re: M-one Hotel in Batam

Ok thanks for the info. It means a lot to me.

Do you know any good hotel there and near shopping area with walking distance?

reviews: 3
6. Re: M-one Hotel in Batam

Hi.

The nearest to harbour bay with good access to malls are:

I hotel, the hills, nagoya plaza (older ) which are all at walking diatance to Nagoya hill mall.

Bcc, hotel 89,Swiss inn are at walking distance to bcs mall.

Its your call

Singapore, Singapore
7. Re: M-one Hotel in Batam

How much is the standard room?

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 6
8. Re: M-one Hotel in Batam

www.welcometobatam.com/batam-hotels.asp

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
9. Re: M-one Hotel in Batam

last i check that welcomebatam website is quite expensive. But do your research before you book.

so far I have been using www.agoda.com for my hotel bookings. Either that or I directly call/email the hotel. Usually they have the same price. Often times, I get better rates by going direct.

cheerrss

Batam, Indonesia
10. Re: M-one Hotel in Batam

mone hotel located in harbourbay near from fery port.....mone is good hotels but the emoploye there isn't good.....for reception very bad....and very stupid...

Get answers to your questions about Batam
Recent Conversations