We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any Good & cheap spas to recommend

Singapore
reviews: 18
Any Good & cheap spas to recommend

I have searched through Internet & it's seems that the cleanest n good spa everyone recommend is either Isabella or eska... Anyone got any other suggestion?

Thank you so much

Batam, Indonesia
1. Re: Any Good & cheap spas to recommend

as for me , Eska , located within Nagoya Hill Malls complex is one of the best .

i dont go for spas but from reviews of friends who's been there , they love it .

Singapore
2. Re: Any Good & cheap spas to recommend

Thank you for your recommendation

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
3. Re: Any Good & cheap spas to recommend

cheap is relative.. but I would choose Eska over Isabella because it's newer. My favorite one is Spa Secret but it's more expensive than the other spas in Nagoya area.

Batam
reviews: 1
4. Re: Any Good & cheap spas to recommend

There's alot more if you ask me, internet reviews are only half true. You have to try it to know for sure. My advice, skip Isabella. Why? You go try then you will know. LOL

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
5. Re: Any Good & cheap spas to recommend

I get what you mean Nita... I had always warned the travelers of such

6. Re: Any Good & cheap spas to recommend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, July 16, 2014