We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Harmoni Suites

Which Batam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
reviews: 9
Harmoni Suites

Has anyone stayed here before?

Good reviews on one of the hotel booking websites, but doesn't seem as popular as the other 2 Harmoni hotels? Location seems almost perfect, next to Nagoya Mall?

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
reviews: 17
1. Re: Harmoni Suites

Hmmm... never stayed nor been there before but it's damn old... can't comment much. Not exactly next to nagoya mall, but it is across the street to the corner of Nagoya mall complex.

Singapore, Singapore
2. Re: Harmoni Suites

unpleasant experience during recent stay at the harmoni suites.

we have booked 2 rooms 221 & 224,after we will ushered to the 1st room 221 for my in laws my wife & i went to our room 224 a few steps i reached the bed unload my sling bag reach out to my bermuda pocket and noticed my wallet is missing immediately my wife & I searched the whole room in particular under the bed thinking i might have drop it and accidentally kicks it under the bed but looking under deep inside the bed i dont see my wallet.

my wife & her parents searched the latter room & combed both corridors but all seem fuitle they cant find the wallet.

we then reported the matter to the front desk officer and suggested to view the hotel CCTV, however his reply was that we cant view footage not until they conduct their investigation, we acceded to his request, later that day without receiving any news from the front desk my wife & I dirtectly approached the security office inside we found the front desk officer & a security personel viewing the footage we asked to see footage showing from the moment we landed on the 2nd floor entering our respective rooms but we find it suspicious

that footage was always showing the corridor along room 221 which my in laws room is but not the corridor that shows our room 224.

that further aroused our suspicion, let me explain:

* is the staff trying to cover up the footage showing the person perpetrated the offence

* there is only as we have noticed before entering room 224 a lady chambermaid outside the room beside room 224 there is definitely no other person except the chambermaid

* not satisfied we asked our driver a local to explain in local language our intention to lodge a police report & insisted that the hotel should look into the matter seriously. after our return to the hotel in the evening we decided to search our room again to our shocking surprise! as we enter the room right infront & properly align under the bed edge which is very obvious and one cannot miss is .......my wallet!

How can that be when earlier we have searched the whole room in particular under the bed which i first step in the room even the areas which have not step in yet was also searched thouroghly also when we have insisted to lodge a police report the wallet suddenly appears.

We will suggest that the management seriously look into the matter.

Question the CHAMBERMAID

Tony & family

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
reviews: 17
3. Re: Harmoni Suites

Sorry that you had to go through such terrible experience in Batam. Unfortunately, such things do happen... especially in shady hotels.

Thanks for sharing though.. and this should help other travelers in deciding where to stay.

Wish you safe and smooth travel ahead... cheeersss

4. Re: Harmoni Suites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, August 15, 2013