We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry to Harbourbay and back

Which Batam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
reviews: 9
Ferry to Harbourbay and back

Hi,

We're going to Batam on the Hari Raya Puasa weekend. Would it be better to get tickets in advance or can just turn up on the Friday evening (thinking 7pm ferry)? We will be going to Harbourbay terminal, as we're staying at BCC. What about coming back? Do we prebook or only tickets on the day? Thanks!

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
reviews: 17
1. Re: Ferry to Harbourbay and back

Book your seats early... or else you won't be able to get tickets due to the holiday weekend. It's crazy out here during holidays.

When you book from Singapore call this number +65-62720501 and give them your particulars. When you reach batam, ask your taxi to stop by the harbour bay mall before you go to your hotel. Then you can book your return seats.

Then you are set!!! Enjoy!

UK
reviews: 9
2. Re: Ferry to Harbourbay and back

Thanks. I've booked my ferry tickets to Harbourbay. Would it be worth emailing batam side to prebook my return journey, or OK to just book when I arrive at Batam? Thanks.

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
reviews: 17
3. Re: Ferry to Harbourbay and back

Just book when you arrive Batam.

4. Re: Ferry to Harbourbay and back

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, August 14, 2013