We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi charges

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 2
Taxi charges

I would like to know if I hired a taxi from Hotel 89 to cover 6 bridges in Batam. How much is the charges. I know it is long distance but was told the bridges were very beautiful.

28 replies to this topic
Singapore, Singapore
21. Re: Taxi charges

Thank you for the useful information:)

Singapore, Singapore
22. Re: Taxi charges

So i assume from Nagoya hill shopping centre to rezeki will cost about Rp 100,000? and from Rezeki Back to batam city megamall will be abour Rp 80,000?

Batam, Indonesia
reviews: 17
23. Re: Taxi charges

yes... you are getting a hang of this serenee.... hehehe.. enjoy your stay here.

Check out this thread for my recommended dishes:

tripadvisor.com.au/…43857789

Do let us know what you think if you do go Rezeki to eat. Are u coming this weekend?

enjoy yeah!

Singapore City...
24. Re: Taxi charges

Hi Chandrana, will the shopping and seafood places accept SIN $ rather than Rp? Will paying bill via Visa card alright or not advisable. Thanks.

Batam, Indonesia
25. Re: Taxi charges

Yes, they accept SIN but I suggest using Rp.

Using visa is okay and safe... but be prepared to pay 3% charge for some merchants.

cheeerss

Singapore, Singapore
26. Re: Taxi charges

Hi Chandrana,

Saw an ad at this blogspot, http://batamtaxi.blogspot.sg/ about booking of taxis in batam.

Is it reliable?

Batam, Indonesia
27. Re: Taxi charges

Never tried... don't look too promising to me. Anyway, i doubt they will charge you much cheaper than regular taxi. My guess is you will only get a slight discount if any but who knows...

cheeerrss

Kuala Lumpur...
28. Re: Taxi charges

does anyone kno how much is te taxi fare between terminal ferry batam centre n 89 hotel

Reply to: Taxi charges
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted