We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cab fare...

Which Batam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
Cab fare...

Hi, I'm going to have a holiday at Batam next month. My hotel is Goodway hotel, nearby Nagoya hills shopping mall. May I know around how much should i bargain for the cab from Habour bay ferry terminal to Golden prawn 933? Around how much is the cab fare? And the cab fare to Nagoya Hills shopping mall? I couldn't find out the estimated cab fare online.. Need advise, cos I don't want to be cheated... Any clue about the cab fare?

Edited: 12:55 pm, March 23, 2012
170 replies to this topic
Singapore, Singapore
91. Re: Cab fare...

Is Isabella Spa & Massage House Batam massage centre a good place for massage?

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
reviews: 17
92. Re: Cab fare...

Alvin,

I am pretty sure you are asking at the wrong thread... but my vote for Isabella is a no.

cheeerrss

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 6
93. Re: Cab fare...

Yeah wrong thread, but i'd still vote for spa secret. lol

Singapore, Singapore
94. Re: Cab fare...

Hi! From Montigo Resorts in Nongsa to Harris Resort Marina for parasailing.. How much is the cab fare?

& if I want to go to the A&F outlet from terminal... Is it near? How much is the cab fare?

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
95. Re: Cab fare...

1. Rp 150,000 one way there about! Not worth it... hahaha

2. I assume it's nongsapura terminal and should be around Rp 100,000/way to go megamal.

Cheeerrs

Singapore, Singapore
96. Re: Cab fare...

Hi Chandrana,

Please advise how much would a cab cost from Sekupang Ferry Terminal to Harbour Bay?

On a side note, I'm staying at a hotel called Nine Days (http://ninedayshotel.com/), which is located in the Harbour Bay vicinity. Couldn't really find anything much about it besides the website.

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
97. Re: Cab fare...

Hi Benjamin,

About Rp 70,000-100,000 for around 30-40 mins.

Nine Days is a sorta new budget hotel. The inside is decent but nothing I would shout about. It's quite value for money but imo, the location kinda kills it.

Why don't you just take ferry to Harbour Bay terminal? Then you can just walk to Nine Days! Save much more time and money!

cheerrss

Singapore, Singapore
98. Re: Cab fare...

Hi Chanandra,

Thanks for the valuable info. We got the ferry tickets and hotel through a Groupon deal, so the ferry terminal's fixed at Sekupang... :/ However we decided against going for their "complimentary city tour" but we would have to pay for the transport fare to the hotel.

Since it's a 2D1N weekend trip, we decided to hire a driver for the whole of Saturday. As for Sunday, we are thinking of going to Mega Mall (if only we could return from Batam Centre >_<) after checking out from the hotel and then return back to Sekupang to take our ferry back to Singapore. Please let me know how much these two trips (Harbour Bay - Mega Mall & Mega Mall - Sekupang Ferry Terminal) would cost. Thanks for the trouble!

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
99. Re: Cab fare...

Yeah... the cheapest terminal in Batam is Sekupang... but location is a killer :)

Smart move with the city tour :)

Both trips are about Rp 50,000-70,000.

Cheeerrss

Singapore, null...
100. Re: Cab fare...

Hi Chandrana,

Sorry to trouble you as I'm going to batam in two weeks time just wanna ask for several cab pricing.

1: Sijori Resort to Nagoya Shopping Mall

2: Sijori Resort to Rezeki Seafood

3: Is there any other thing I can do over there other than enjoying in the resort and Nagoya Shopping Mall ? Please advise on a cheaper alternative as I am paying for two people for this trip HAHAHHAHA.

Awaits for you reply (=

Reply to: Cab fare...
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted