We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cab fare...

Which Batam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
Cab fare...

Hi, I'm going to have a holiday at Batam next month. My hotel is Goodway hotel, nearby Nagoya hills shopping mall. May I know around how much should i bargain for the cab from Habour bay ferry terminal to Golden prawn 933? Around how much is the cab fare? And the cab fare to Nagoya Hills shopping mall? I couldn't find out the estimated cab fare online.. Need advise, cos I don't want to be cheated... Any clue about the cab fare?

Edited: 12:55 pm, March 23, 2012
153 replies to this topic
Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
reviews: 17
1. Re: Cab fare...

don't go to golden prawn 933. There are too many complaints from trip advisor members. Like last week I met up with this couple from Singapore... and they totally didn't like 933 and it was overpriced.

I suggest you try out Wey-Wey near harbour bay terminal, just 3-min walks.

But to answer you, I think you will have to pay around Rp 50,000 to NH mall and Rp 70,000 to 933.

enjoy!

Singapore, Singapore
2. Re: Cab fare...

Thank you so so much!!!!! It's a great help :D

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
3. Re: Cab fare...

By the way, from your hotel to Nagoya Hill mall.. you can walk for 10-15 mins. Or you can bargain for Rp. 30,000 for cab fare.

If you are going to leave from Harbour Bay, then go to terminal like 1,5 hr early and eat at Wei-wei while waiting for your departure. That's the most convenient way =)

if you need other food recommendations, PM me. Can always tempt you with some pictures. hahahaha

Enjoy!

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 5
4. Re: Cab fare...

Best thing in Harbour Bay is that it is also an International Ferry terminal, so there will be issue to catch a taxi ever at later hours :-)

singapore
reviews: 2
5. Re: Cab fare...

hi

chandrana

may i know how much is the cab fare from batam view beach resort to the isabella massage house?

and what are the recommended places for seafood dinner and nice places for lunch that is near batam view beach resort?

going over this weekend so need some advice soon

thanks

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
6. Re: Cab fare...

Rezeki seafood is one of the best in batam and only 10mins away from you. The taxi shouldn't charge you more than Rp 50,000 for one way. Try to negotiate Rp 100,000 and ask them to wait for you while you eat.

I had answered your other question in another thread. Try to keep your question relevant to one thread... easier for me to reply. Thanks.

cheeersss

singapore
reviews: 2
7. Re: Cab fare...

hi

noted with thanks

I was typing too fast and in different windows and end up sending two threads.

:)

can i just checked if we need to call and book for this restaurant and is it expensive, tryin to see how much i need to bring over to batam

thanks

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
8. Re: Cab fare...

no need booking... and it's not expensive at all compared to singapore.

Singapore, Singapore
9. Re: Cab fare...

Does anyone know how much cab fare would cost from BCC Hotel to Nongsa Point Marina & Resort?

Do they go by meter?

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
10. Re: Cab fare...

The only cab that goes by meter in Batam now is Silver Cab. You can call them for booking. But seriously, it's much easier if you just get the cab in your BCC hotel. It should be about 35-40 mins ride for Rp 100,000-120,000 one way. You can probably get cheaper if you wann flag on the road but don't risk it. Or negotiate with the hotel transport and compare.

Good luck

Reply to: Cab fare...
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted