We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stay at Harris Batam Centre,where to go for gd spa/massage

SG
reviews: 9
Stay at Harris Batam Centre,where to go for gd spa/massage

We are staying at Harris Batam Centre, any recommedation on where we can go for good spa & massage?

Thanks!

16 replies to this topic
Batam, Indonesia
reviews: 17
1. Re: Stay at Harris Batam Centre,where to go for gd spa/massage

If you want good spa/massage, you should come down to Nagoya area.

Spa

===

Spa Secret - for service, atmosphere, and skills I vote for 'spa secret' if you are willing to pay for premium

Isabella - for service and value for money and they provide one-way free transfer i heard

Massage

=======

Indothai or Sports massage handsdown

SG
2. Re: Stay at Harris Batam Centre,where to go for gd spa/massage

Thanks Chandrana for the reply. We are planning to just go for ala carte services, body massage, foot reflexology and mayb hair spa so may not take up those 3 hour type of spa package.

For Indothai or Sports massage, are their prices cheaper than Spa Secret or Eska?

How to get to Indothai from Nagoya Hills? Is it necessary to book an appointment with Indothai/Sports massage for sat/sun massage, but i can't seem to find their website. Do you know what are their operating hours?

Thanks!

Batam, Indonesia
3. Re: Stay at Harris Batam Centre,where to go for gd spa/massage

yes Indothai and Sports are cheaper but they do not have hair spa.

Take a cab... and it would be better if you make a booking as weekends are usually filled up. They do not have websites that i know of but their operating hours should be from 10am-10pm.

Cheers!

SG
4. Re: Stay at Harris Batam Centre,where to go for gd spa/massage

ok i guess we'll probably just go down and check if we can make booking for massage for the next day then. thanks!

5. Re: Stay at Harris Batam Centre,where to go for gd spa/massage

I alway went to Indo Thai, near batam city square there! Gd service and value for money! They have Thai massage 1.5hrs-$25, Indo massage 1.5hr-$20! I alway go for Indo massage cos after the session, I lose an inch straight away!

6. Re: Stay at Harris Batam Centre,where to go for gd spa/massage

I alway went to Indo Thai, near batam city square there! Gd service and value for money! They have Thai massage 1.5hrs-$25, Indo massage 1.5hr-$20! I alway go for Indo massage cos after the session, I lose an inch straight away! Here are the address Komolek penuin centre blok k no. 2-3-4. Tel: +62778423264 after the massage, will be given a ginger drink! That drink is power!!!

Singapore, Singapore
7. Re: Stay at Harris Batam Centre,where to go for gd spa/massage

hi how do i get to sport massage from harris batam ctr? and do you know if sport massage offer 4 hands massage and hair spa treatment?

Batam, Indonesia
8. Re: Stay at Harris Batam Centre,where to go for gd spa/massage

shannen,

just tell them "sports massage" in nagoya. located across the street from Harmoni Hotel/KFC or besides Goodway hotel.

What do you mean by 4 hands massage?

No hair spa treatment there. For hair spa treatment, my favorite would be Mustika Ratu in Nagoya!

heeerrs

reviews: 7
9. Re: Stay at Harris Batam Centre,where to go for gd spa/massage

Hi Chandrana,

4 hands massage means 2 pax massaging us. Quite nice. Sports massage have it like 10 years ago. I dunno now.

reviews: 3
10. Re: Stay at Harris Batam Centre,where to go for gd spa/massage

Hi all.

Did anyone tried emailing indothai for booking b4?

As I emailed them a couple of times but apparently no replies at all.

Cheers!

Reply to: Stay at Harris Batam Centre,where to go for gd spa/massage
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted