We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Layer cake shop near 933 seafood restaurant

Which Batam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
singapore
Layer cake shop near 933 seafood restaurant

Hi Batam kaki

anyone know the kueh lapis shop name near the 933 seafood restaurant?

or do your have the photo for that shop?

the layer cake are really really nice. 5star taste

thanks for helping provide info to me ;p

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
reviews: 17
11. Re: Layer cake shop near 933 seafood restaurant

you gotta go to their shop/house to buy... not sure if they have any outlets in the mall (none that i know of). call them if you need direction to their place =)

cheeerss

Singapore
12. Re: Layer cake shop near 933 seafood restaurant

Oh! Alright noted!

Thanks! :))

Spore
reviews: 7
13. Re: Layer cake shop near 933 seafood restaurant

Yay Yay, But the batam layer Cakes and the Diana sure have the same boss - the Tour and Travel company - Ha ha - Too expensive - i can get better quality at cheaper price at virtually any mall :-)

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
reviews: 17
14. Re: Layer cake shop near 933 seafood restaurant

I think your info may be wrong. the 'Layers' cakes and 'Diana' are two separate shops with two separate owners. Layers are located in every mall... but Diana works almost exclusively for tours. Their price are competitive and not more expensive than the malls if you are comparing similar quality.

It seems like you have more experiences with layer cake shop. So would you please tell us which shop has cheaper price with better quality? I would love to know myself since I love layers cake.

Thanks...

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 6
15. Re: Layer cake shop near 933 seafood restaurant

Hey Chandrana, this is the 1 that i mentioned $25 per box. frenshly made on the spot one, in between 933 golden prawn and golden view hotel. (:

Batam, Indonesia
16. Re: Layer cake shop near 933 seafood restaurant

"layer Cakes and the Diana sure have the same boss - the Tour and Travel company - Ha ha - Too expensive" , i believe she was being sarcastic about the two different shops by having Tour and Travel companies as their boss .

anyways , i thought it was $20/box ? probably cheaper in malls than at their shops which is suppose to be the other way round .

Singapore, Singapore
17. Re: Layer cake shop near 933 seafood restaurant

No Richard. the 1 near 933 is really nice. you go try it out. I took 10.5kg back to singapore during CNY and the response is fantastic. no lies ^^

Batam, Indonesia
18. Re: Layer cake shop near 933 seafood restaurant

wow , 11kgs .

i've tried kue lapis , still doesn't matter where it comes from , i still love the taste .

haha , everytime i bring my guests from Singapore/Malaysia/and even America to Layers or Dianas , i'll always get my chance to eat their testers .

Batam, Indonesia
19. Re: Layer cake shop near 933 seafood restaurant

as a matter of fact , i think i'm buying myself a kue lapis tomorrow .

Singapore, Singapore
20. Re: Layer cake shop near 933 seafood restaurant

buying from 933 there as mentioned?

Get answers to your questions about Batam