We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

any good spa reccomendation in batam?

spore
reviews: 6
any good spa reccomendation in batam?

would like to know the exact location for sports massage center & spa in batam which is near to nagoya shopping center. Would appreciate it if anyone can give me the contact number as well.Also are there any clean & no frills massage done by male massuer near nagoya?Need some feedbacks & recommendation on this. Thank you.

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
reviews: 17
1. Re: any good spa reccomendation in batam?

I don't know how to tell you the exact location but I can drive you there if you are in nagoya area =) And sorry, I don't have the contact number.

If you are looking for just full body massage or reflexology, then yeah, Sports is a good choice. But if you are thinking of doing spa, I would not go there unless they have done some renovations recently.

Sports and Indothai massage are very popular among locals. They have male massuer... but wow, some of their 'pros' female massuer are already super painful! hahaha.. so good luck.

新加坡
2. Re: any good spa reccomendation in batam?

hi batam expert,

i am trying to surprise my wife with a nice massage ending with a yoni massage (female masseur please), i want those higher class one and not those chessy ones, do you have any recommendation, i searched high and low and only managed to find a few but they all only do Ratus Vagina and thats not Yoni Massage.

Thanks in Advance.

Warmest Regards

David Wong

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
reviews: 17
3. Re: any good spa reccomendation in batam?

Sorry Mr. David Wong... I have no clue about this topic.. i will try to ask around if there is any in batam and try to get back to you when i find any yoni massage.

Cheersss

4. Re: any good spa reccomendation in batam?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, August 06, 2013