We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The BCC Hotel & Residence

Singapore, Singapore
The BCC Hotel & Residence

Hi there,

i;ll be going to batam for 2 nights with my girlfriend this friday.

just a quick question, which ferry terminal should we alight at if we were to stay at the BCC Hotel & Residence? Batam center or Sekupang?We will arrive at night about 930pm as we will be taking the 8 pm ferry from singapore .

Looking forward to ur reply

Thank you

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
reviews: 28
41. Re: The BCC Hotel & Residence

They are all about the same. Only 2 there anyway, choose the one that rips you off less :) hahaha

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 12
42. Re: The BCC Hotel & Residence

Chandrana,

How about any nasi padang nearby BCC and how far is Mustika Ratu to the hotel?. Oh ya any Halal seafood beside golden prawn?

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
43. Re: The BCC Hotel & Residence

The closest nasi padang to BCC is "Salero Basamo", which is probably about 5-10 mins walk towards "Top 100 penuin". Ask the concierge.

There is a stall selling nasi padang in BCS mall called "Sawaty". Quite popular there. There are also two shops selling "Medanese" padang style called "Medan Food" and "Nyonya" in BCS mall. Feel free to take a look there. They are all on the 3rd floor.

I would say all seafood restaurant in Batam are all halal. So depends how far you wanna go to eat one. Just FYI, we locals hardly go to eat at golden prawn.

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 12
44. Re: The BCC Hotel & Residence

Thank you Bung Chandrana. I dont fancy Golden Prawn too. Hehehe. I guess will go for nasi padang nearby.

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
45. Re: The BCC Hotel & Residence

You are most welcomed Aidah =) Cheeersss

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 1
46. Re: The BCC Hotel & Residence

Dear Chandran,

Need your kind assistance, we will be booking 4 rooms in BCC with a total of 6 adults, 2 teenagers, and 4 kids age 4-7..

1) How Far is Batam centre to BCC. Is it better to take 3 cabs or book a van.

(Any recommendation for Van)

2) We only have in mind to shop in BCS and Nagoya Hill. Any other places would you like to recommend.

3) Actually hailing the taxi outside is better or renting the van or taxi in hotel.. Hmmm

Need your kind advise as we are worried, there 4 kids around and things could get out of hand. Hahahah..

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 6
47. Re: The BCC Hotel & Residence

1) How Far is Batam centre to BCC. Is it better to take 3 cabs or book a van.

- It is a 15-18minutes drive away. I would suggest taking 3 taxi if it's just 1 way. save the hazzle ma. LOL.

2) We only have in mind to shop in BCS and Nagoya Hill. Any other places would you like to recommend.

- Well since you already passing by batam center, do drop by the MegaMall opposite the ferry terminal. (:

3) Actually hailing the taxi outside is better or renting the van or taxi in hotel.. Hmmm

- Hailing the taxi outside is Ok, cheaper than getting a taxi at hotel lobby.

If you are very keen in renting a van, you may pm Richard. But guess it will be more expensive than taxis. Just my guess ya!

Enjoy ur trip!

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
48. Re: The BCC Hotel & Residence

Hey DTD,

yihan pretty much covered all of your needs =)

I just wanna say that it's probably better if you take taxis than renting a minivan to fit all of you for short trips.

Hailing taxi outside is definitely cheaper... but please do look for taxis with yellow car plates.

cheeersss

49. Re: The BCC Hotel & Residence

Hi,

I planning to go to batam end of April would like to ask for a few opinion. We are a couple wanting a short getaway trip.

1. I'm choosing between BCC Hotel & Harmoni One Convention which 1 will be more recommended?

2. I've heard abt Isabella massage but when my friend went the other time round they gave negative feedback. I myself is particular about massage.

3. Places to recommend for seafood.

4. Relaxation activities that can be found in batam.

I hope to hear fr u guys soon. Thank you very much.

reviews: 7
50. Re: The BCC Hotel & Residence

Bcc is next to the heart of batam, therefore easier access to anything. Shops, food, massage etc. While harmoni one has really nice suite rooms. Its is approximately 15mins walk to megamall.

Isabela massage is one of tje top one, especially the aromatherapy. Other is spa secret, and indo thai. Guess the best way to enjoy massage is at weekdays, as in weekends, especially at nights, expect the girls to be very tired after massaging 5-6 pax. The trick is, weekdays or earlier when they are strong. Haha

seafood is nice at harbour bay (If u love sea front lounge, go to sea walk, if u dont mind the scenery, and prefer cheaper food, try the sea front food courts near city walk/ weywey etc) otherwise i can go to rezeki seafood at nongsa or aneka selera at barelang bridge. But they are really really far away. Only when u have extra time.

Relaxation are mainly on the spas and massage. Nice reflexology center is Manzu at harbourbay. Otherwise get to nongsa resorts such as turi beach or montigo. They are nice

Get answers to your questions about Batam