We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The BCC Hotel & Residence

Singapore, Singapore
The BCC Hotel & Residence

Hi there,

i;ll be going to batam for 2 nights with my girlfriend this friday.

just a quick question, which ferry terminal should we alight at if we were to stay at the BCC Hotel & Residence? Batam center or Sekupang?We will arrive at night about 930pm as we will be taking the 8 pm ferry from singapore .

Looking forward to ur reply

Thank you

Batam, Indonesia
reviews: 17
1. Re: The BCC Hotel & Residence

Hello,

If your choice is between Batam Center and Sekupang, then definitely take Batam Center. But I would choose Harbour Bay terminal... simply because the journey takes only 40-45 mins and it's closer than the other two terminals. Also, HB terminal has way less queue on weekends compared to Batam Center.

Remember to adjust your time. Batam is one hour earlier than Singapore. So if you take 8pm ferry from Singapore, you will reach Harbour Bay at 7.45pm Batam time or you will reach Batam Center at 8.15pm Batam time.

ps: check your PM for the other question.

Cheers

SG
reviews: 11
2. Re: The BCC Hotel & Residence

How long would it takes from harbour bay to The BCC hotel? How much would be the taxi fare? Thanks!

Batam, Indonesia
3. Re: The BCC Hotel & Residence

10 mins for Rp 50,000 - 70,000.

SG
reviews: 11
4. Re: The BCC Hotel & Residence

Thanks!

SINGAPORE
reviews: 2
5. Re: The BCC Hotel & Residence

is the same no different, after u can take a cab to BCC

singapore
reviews: 1
6. Re: The BCC Hotel & Residence

hi,

i am also going to bcc this weekend and this is my first time to this area in batam. =)

can you recommend any place for food, shopping and any place of interest near this hotel??

Also, my friend is crazy for KFC. =D Would you know if there is any KFC near the area.

Thank you.

Batam, Indonesia
7. Re: The BCC Hotel & Residence

Tons of food nearby. Just besides you is the ever-so-crowded "A2" open air food court. But I don't think there is anything too special there.

Next to BCC is BCS mall. There is a KFC inside the mall. And I must say this again, KFC in Batam >>> KFC Singapore. hahaha...

Also inside the mall 3rd floor, you can try local food in "Citra Pempek".

There are many local roadside food nearby your hotel too. I love having supper there but not sure if you wanna go try those yourself.

BCC is a very nice hotel. Enjoy your weekend.

singapore
reviews: 1
8. Re: The BCC Hotel & Residence

Thank you for the repl!.

Sounds like a very delicious weekend! =D

Singapore, Singapore
9. Re: The BCC Hotel & Residence

Hi, so sorry, may i know how long will it take to move from sekupang ferry terminal to bcc please?

Batam, Indonesia
10. Re: The BCC Hotel & Residence

About 20-25 minutes... maybe for around Rp 100,000-120,000. There should be a terminal taxi with price list. The area you wanna look at is 'Penuin' or 'BCS mall'.