We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggestion for a 1 day trip

Which Batam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 3
Suggestion for a 1 day trip

Hi Peeps.

I am going one a day trip to Batam. I do need some advice and guides or links for that what i can do over there. Like recommendation of any malls and spas I should visit and how to reach there.

Thanks a million.

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
reviews: 17
1. Re: Suggestion for a 1 day trip

Start from here...

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g297717-i9135-k476…

There are plenty of info there... more than enough for a day trip... Since it's only a day trip, I suggest you just roam around Nagoya area and not travel too far off.

Enjoy!

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 3
2. Re: Suggestion for a 1 day trip

Thanks for the suggestions.

Can i ask which currency would you suggest that i should use? Rupiah or US dollars?

3. Re: Suggestion for a 1 day trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 pm, July 12, 2012
Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
4. Re: Suggestion for a 1 day trip

Hey Couple,

sorry for the late reply... definitely use rupiah when you are in Batam. In fact, almost anywhere you go, you should use local currency.

PM me should you have any specific question.

Cheers!

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
5. Re: Suggestion for a 1 day trip

Hey mike,

Thanks for sharing. This is actually first time I heard of batam holidays website. After browsing through the website, they do have some decent info you guys can browse through.

However, if you are planning to book from there, I suggest you check around for price comparisons. The hotel prices there are not super ridiculous... but their spa prices and packages are definitely more expensive compared to the standard rates.

Cheers!

Singapore, Singapore
6. Re: Suggestion for a 1 day trip

Hi I am planning to go Batam tomorrow and want to take a day tour over there. Please suggest some good tours companies that provide this facility.

Edited: 2:54 am, August 31, 2012
Batam, Indonesia
7. Re: Suggestion for a 1 day trip

hi i'm not sure about any day tour here but you can try this . Ja Travel at (+65) 6534 4740 . they offer quite cheap deals .

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
8. Re: Suggestion for a 1 day trip

don't bother with the one day tour in batam... just come free and easy

9. Re: Suggestion for a 1 day trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, September 02, 2013