We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Batam Centre or Nagoya Town?

Singapore, Singapore
Batam Centre or Nagoya Town?

hi, may i know if there are any reviews for Harris Hotel Batam Centre?

Is it accessible to stay there Or i shld stay one near nagoya town?

Is harris hotel near Nagoya Town or how far away actually? how long is the journey is travel by taxi and how much?

also, can advise where to go for seafood? and massage?

thks in advance!!

Batam, Indonesia
31. Re: Batam Centre or Nagoya Town?

it is ok , but note that the price cabs in that specific hotel are normally high .

try to flag down any cabs on the street that has a yellow coloured plate on it , or one that is a brand new model (2008 make , 20010 make , etc) .

also you can phone for Silver Cab / Blue Bird as their price as normal rates and that they use a meter .

still to answer your question , yes it is ok .

reviews: 7
32. Re: Batam Centre or Nagoya Town?

Hi Suvendrum,

Just to add on Chandrana 's comment a bit. The weight limit is standard 20kg per tix, the carry-ons kinda depend on how much u can carry. Haha. There are actually many tailors or sewing factories who has been supporting apparel industry in spore. Cheers.

reviews: 1
33. Re: Batam Centre or Nagoya Town?

Thank you for your reply Richard!

May I please have the number of the 2 cabs you mentioned that uses meter?

Batam, Indonesia
34. Re: Batam Centre or Nagoya Town?

tho i do not provide phone contact numbers in here , but for this time , i will write them down for you .

+62778 461000 for Silver Cab and +62778 421234 for Blue Bird .

when you phone them , state your location and where you want to go , the call operators can speak English so no need to worry .

Edited: 2:56 am, May 06, 2013
reviews: 1
35. Re: Batam Centre or Nagoya Town?

Thanks for your help and response Richard!

36. Re: Batam Centre or Nagoya Town?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, May 08, 2014