We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

batam kueh lapis

Singapore, Singapore
batam kueh lapis

Want to order and have delivery of kueh lapis from 100 shopping centre nagoya, batam

Anyone has contact no and price pl? Tks!

singapore
1. Re: batam kueh lapis

Hi Batam kaki

anyone know the kueh lapis shop name near the 933 seafood restaurant?

or do your have the photo for that shop?

the layer cake are really really nice. 5star taste

my friend going to batam next week, wanna to tumpang him buy some back to sin.

thanks for helping provide info to me ;p

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 4
2. Re: batam kueh lapis

Get the real deal - the one at BCS Mall, direct from their kitchen - not through tour guides - :-)

I think it is called layers batam -

Batam, Indonesia
reviews: 17
3. Re: batam kueh lapis

I think Layers Batam golden era has passed. They used to be good... and popular... but too bad they didn't preserve their quality. But maybe that's just me... ahhaa... In any case, as long as the tourists enjoy, then that's good enough for me.

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 4
4. Re: batam kueh lapis

Hmm, r u sure? We actually tried the day tour ones and some of the Nagoya Hill sellers, then drew the conclusion - well, at least for ourselves :-P

Anyway, we actually bought both the premium and the cheaper version from them and love both - Have you tried both versions?

Batam, Indonesia
5. Re: batam kueh lapis

well in my opinion, yes, they are not as good as before. And yes I had tried them both. I brought quite a number of Singaporean friends as well. We just sampled for free. hahahaa... maybe we were unlucky to sample the not-so-good batch.

But hey, the point is you and your family love it. Holidays should be fun and happy!

Cheers!

BATAM
reviews: 1
6. Re: batam kueh lapis

Hi Chandrana,

Thanks for the honest comment- Appreciate that - We always try our best to maintain the quality of the cakes we bake. By the way, U gotta try our golden grade Cross Stitched Kue Lapis - It's guaranteed to stimulate your senses :-) try check us out around Chinese New Year for testers. Its only available through pre-order during non-festive seasons

Joe

Layers Batam (LAMOIST)

Batam, Indonesia
7. Re: batam kueh lapis

Hi Joe,

It's always good to have a direct response from the owner. I hope your business well and prosperous =)

Cheeers!

sin
8. Re: batam kueh lapis

Is your cake lapis halal? Only halal ingredients in it.

Batam, Indonesia
9. Re: batam kueh lapis

I will go out on a limb and say most Batam Kue Lapis is halal. so I would imagine Layers' is as well.

BATAM
10. Re: batam kueh lapis

Dear Mkaad,

Our kue lapis is made of halal ingredients. Our lamoist grade main ingredient, use Golden Churn butter from Australia (reinstated Halal by Jakin Malaysia), and has been bestowed Certificate by Ballantyne Australia.

Visit any of our store for tasting :-)