Okay, I have been recommending this seafood restaurant countless times because many Singaporeans like to experience good seafood in sort of kelong environment.
1. Is Sri Rezeki really that good?
- Taste is relative. I do not think this is #1 in Batam but its standard is definitely there. I brought many Singaporeans here before and I can tell you there were only 2 groups who thought this place is okay only. The rest like it.
2. Is it worth the travel?
- Nagoya: It takes 40-45 mins for Rp. 100,000 by cab
- Batam Center: It takes 25-30 mins for Rp. 70,000-100,000
- Nongsa: It takes < 10 mins for Rp. 50,000
- Waterfront: It takes 50-60mins for Rp. 100,000-150,000
Most travelers live in Nagoya so let's say you want to eat at Sri Rezeki. The round trip cost is already Rp. 200,000 ($30). With that, I can bring you to eat some awesome local road stalls that will satisfy you.
So think for yourself... see if it's worth it to make this trip.