We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how much to hire a driver at batam?

Singapore, Singapore
how much to hire a driver at batam?

how much to hire a driver at batam for whole day??

144 replies to this topic
61. Re: how much to hire a driver at batam?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:33 am, July 30, 2013

Singapore, null...
62. Re: how much to hire a driver at batam?

hi Chandrana, read a lot of your threads. two of us are visiting batam on the 1,2,3 of Feb. will you be available to show us around?

you may contact me at purifiedfish@gmail.com

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 6
63. Re: how much to hire a driver at batam?

Hi Albert, you may wanna get Richard to show u around too. LOL. Cheers!

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 1
64. Re: how much to hire a driver at batam?

Hi there,

Will be visiting batam on next week march, any idea how can I rent a van for 12 pax - 8 adults n 4 children.. And how much will it be.

The van is meant more for

1) 1 day picking us up at HarbourBay ferry terminal to Harmoni Suites. Ferry book from S'pore at 11.00am...

2) after check in hotel we would like to roam around to shopping mall like Nagoya shopping mall. Eat n shop

3) 2nd day shopping to BCS, Polo Factory Outlet, Batik house n etc..

4) 3rd day check out from hotel at 1, will be roaming around again as our ferry is at 7pm..

Any idea any van with drivers that we can hire.. Hehehe..

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 6
65. Re: how much to hire a driver at batam?

Hi DTDz,

As what i see, it do not looks like you are going to alot places.. do you want to reconsider taking 3 taxis for 12 persons instead? That would be cheaper.

But nevertheless if you still wanna hire a mini passenger van with driver, then i guess someone here will pm you soon. hahaha.

Cheers!

66. Re: how much to hire a driver at batam?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 12:06 pm, March 07, 2013
Edited: 12:06 pm, March 07, 2013

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 1
67. Re: how much to hire a driver at batam?

Hahahah.. But eventually the message was remove before I could read. Lolxxx

Intended take the cab, but some of the pax was reluctant to separate.. Lolxxxx

Oh my, I felt like... What theeeeeee... Is not that we r going to a desert or jungle or something.. Hahahah ..

Any way, will keep a look out to the PMs.. Lolxx

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
reviews: 17
68. Re: how much to hire a driver at batam?

Watch out for PMs. If you are not sure, post the message with the prices here. I will help you analyze.

Cheerrsss

Batam, Indonesia
69. Re: how much to hire a driver at batam?

hi DTD , here is the price quote for a van for one day .

Rp400.000 / day . if you found a van with driver for one day and the price is higher than this , don't take it .

Batam, Indonesia
70. Re: how much to hire a driver at batam?

*12 seater van .

Reply to: how much to hire a driver at batam?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted