We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how much to hire a driver at batam?

Singapore, Singapore
how much to hire a driver at batam?

how much to hire a driver at batam for whole day??

1. Re: how much to hire a driver at batam?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:35 am, January 02, 2013
Singapore, Singapore
2. Re: how much to hire a driver at batam?

thanks for the info. will contact him.

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 6
3. Re: how much to hire a driver at batam?

may i ask how much does he charge roughly?

4. Re: how much to hire a driver at batam?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:35 am, January 02, 2013
Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 1
5. Re: how much to hire a driver at batam?

so, how was ur trip there in batam, cherie? i plan to be there durind wknd, but have not much idea where shud i go? can recommend? and how much john charge as a guide?

Singapore, Singapore
6. Re: how much to hire a driver at batam?

hi orangina168,

sorry for the late reply,

i think it depends on how many people will you go. you can just tell him what you want to do or go,he will recommend and bring you to that place.

he is a good driver, so dont worry just call him to ask for how much he will charge...

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
reviews: 18
7. Re: how much to hire a driver at batam?

Hey guys and gals,

For your future reference, the benchmark should be around $50 for 8-hours. That is inclusive of the gas and driver.

Let me know if you have any other question about Batam. Batam is actually quite fun to just relax and EAT EAT EAT!

Enjoy!

Singapore, Singapore
8. Re: how much to hire a driver at batam?

Hey frens,

Any recommendation of hotel? No need 4* or 5*.

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
reviews: 18
9. Re: how much to hire a driver at batam?

What's your budget? And are you coming to the city or for resort?

Singapore, Singapore
10. Re: how much to hire a driver at batam?

Hi,

Hopefully not to expensive budget.. and will prefer city and will travel with my partner from JB, Stulang Laut instead of Spore.

Just for weekend getaway for relaxing, shopping, makan2 kinna things..