We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Harris or Holiday Inn ??????

singapore
Harris or Holiday Inn ??????

hello peeps this is my 1st trip to batam n i,m torn between these 2 resorts.

Harris or Hoilday Inn ? read fm the forum n from what i gathers harris seems to be getting more negative comments than holiday inn.

Had previously decided on harris but nw having a second thot.actully i like e pool in hoilday inn but the rm in harries ( i intend to take the japanese suite).

Any advice? thks

singapore
reviews: 1
1. Re: Harris or Holiday Inn ??????

Do you have other choices? I personally would not recommend if you are after those 5 star hotel standard. Maybe we were also unlucky as they hosted Sunday events.

I will pick a more resort hotel if its a relaxation trip. If your expectation is not high than yes... go. Its uite reasonably priced.

PS: Not sure which one I stayed... but I do think its the Harris. The one with a Japanese restaurant, a continential etc.... 3 restaurant in the hotel.. very communal style hotel.

singapore
2. Re: Harris or Holiday Inn ??????

hello boo2cat thk you for your reply. hmmm i would rather stick to a hotel or resort that is much more postive in the hotel cleaniness than 1 which is nt. as i read quite a number of negative reviews abt harris i decided to give it a miss. juz had a friend who recommended I hotel instead. any idea abt this hotel? heard that its new

singapore
reviews: 5
3. Re: Harris or Holiday Inn ??????

Go for Harris, the pool is giant and new furniture even they serve cold towels with peanuts, i was there last week, staff excellent and food great.

Japanese suite is the best, even DVD player in the room and also outside bathtub, Give Harris a try is the post popular in batam and with international standards

4. Re: Harris or Holiday Inn ??????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, October 09, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Batam