We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Hotels does KAHA BATAM have on offer

Which Batam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bangkok, Thailand
reviews: 6
Which Hotels does KAHA BATAM have on offer

whenever possible, I book my hotels in Indo through the KAHA counters at any airport or Stasiun Keretapi in the country. never ever found I better rates in Indo than in their catalogues. As I will arrive at BATAM CENTER Jetty, it would be very convenient for me to make a booking there at their counter there on arrival.

Does anybody know which hotels they have on offer in Batam and at which rates ? should be 3-star or inexpensive 4-star maybe, if such thing exists.

my budget doesnt allow me to go to the HARRIS or HOLIDAY INN category.

I would prefer in downtown Nagoya so I dont need to take a cab every now and then....

any middle-class Hotel-recommendation are appreciated as well. PURI GARDEN seems to have inexpensive rates for as low as 30 US$ for a "Standard", but no idea in which condition those rooms are.....

I dont need luxury but definitely CLEANLYNESS and a good location.

Sydney
reviews: 23
1. Re: Which Hotels does KAHA BATAM have on offer

There are a few of the cheaper hotels in Nagoya listed on this site. Can contact directly to make reservations:

http://www.sumatra-indonesia.com/batam.htm

I've stayed at the Golden Virgo, close to the centre of Nagoya. It's is a nice clean hotel, good service, friendly staff and not too expensive.

Bangkok, Thailand
reviews: 6
2. Re: Which Hotels does KAHA BATAM have on offer

Thanks Scott....

when u posted ur reply, I had already left Batam, but the website u posted is nice and will be helpful for my future journeys within Indo....

BTW, I ended up staying at the GOODVIEW. even it was more expensive than what I planned to spend... but at destinations I have never been before, the "no experiments" - policy usually applies ;-)

bought a voucher for one night at the Kaha-Hotel-reservation-booth at BATAM CENTRE jetty, then, after found out the hotel was ok-Value for money, extended my stay and got another voucher from the KAHA town-office, which is just 50 meters away from GOODVIEW-Hotel.

costed me 380.000 RP, if I remember that right.

rooms ok, nice pool in the inner courtyard, and decent brekkie.

though, its not likely I will be back again, as I found Nagoya to be an extremely dull place...

3. Re: Which Hotels does KAHA BATAM have on offer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 pm, October 02, 2009