We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golden view hotel batam

singapore
reviews: 1
Golden view hotel batam

I'm going for a short trip to batam and will be staying there for 3D2N. Anyone stayed at this hotel before? Any picture of the views? what can i do there?any watersports?i'm leaving this Friday 8th Feb 08.

Singapore
1. Re: Golden view hotel batam

Hi Azryn,

How is yr stay in Golden View? Care to share?

I am also planning to stay there.

Wondering if it is convenient to go Megamall.

Kindly, anyone here can share yr exprience.

singapore
reviews: 1
2. Re: Golden view hotel batam

Hi, The location is very far from megamall..but u can take a cab...i would suggest you to book a whole day cab would be cheaper...bout SGD$40/day....the hotel is nice and quiet..romantic...but bear in mind that during my trip some of the appliances are not at the hotel..you should push them to give then they will give...the rating for the hotel i would give 8/10....service 6/10.....location to shop 7/10....depends on you....why not u try the palace hotel...its like a ship...a disco just at the lobby and its convinient to go to all the malls....if u need a driver do e-mail me at hans_azryn@yahoo.com.sg...i'll pass you the number....enjoy your trip

Singapore
3. Re: Golden view hotel batam

Thks for sharing.

I had made my booking.

Looking forward to a relaxing trip.

Will keep u post ;)

Thks again :)

4. Re: Golden view hotel batam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:25 am, September 24, 2009