We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golden Prawn, 933 not worth the price

Singapore
reviews: 3
Golden Prawn, 933 not worth the price

Hi,

We were there 4 August and spent 555,000 rupiah (equivalent to S90) for nothing much. We ordered 1 crab cooked with pepper, 1 crab cooked with chilli, shells, fish, vegetables.

The pepper crab came without any claws, which is horrifying because either it is handicapped, or eaten by the cook.

The rest of the food is nothing to boast about.

Service is not that great because we took 5 minutes to attract the staff who stands there chatting.

Consider again, if you are going there.

Definitely, the 1st and last time for us.

Singapore
reviews: 24
1. Re: Golden Prawn, 933 not worth the price

Hi,

I agree with you totally that Golden Prawn is not worth the price. You be better off eating at Long Beach in UDMC East Coast Singapore.

Rgds

Nemisis

Singapore
reviews: 3
2. Re: Golden Prawn, 933 not worth the price

The Food at 933 Golden Prawn tasted "okay" only. The prawns that we ate was not very fresh. Anyway, we did not pay for the lunch because it comes together with my tour package. The Seafood that I ate at my resort was 10 times better than 933 Golden Prawn. 955 Golden Prawn was just beside 933. Dunno if it is better. Anyway, you can check out the pictures that i took at 933. The Curry Veg, Deep Fried Fish and the clear soup was very nice. Coconut not very fresh too.

happyrainz.blogspot.com/search/label/Batam

3. Re: Golden Prawn, 933 not worth the price

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:24 am, August 12, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Batam