We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Batam Beach View Resort

Which Batam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
Batam Beach View Resort

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if the resort is any good? Is it close to the shopping malls?

Any other good hotels to stay in?

Thanks in advance.

TK

Singapore
reviews: 12
1. Re: Batam Beach View Resort

Hi TK,

You can see my posting under "No hope for this hotel" under Nemisis in Tripadvisors' website to find out my views. The hotel is ok but the service is terrifying cos the people are oh so SCREW UP. I heard Harris is not bad or this hotel in town called Planet Hollywood or something I think. Its cheap N gd and is a business hotel cos my husband is Japanese and he puts all his clients there.

Rgds

Nemisis

2. Re: Batam Beach View Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:06 am, September 07, 2007
3. Re: Batam Beach View Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 am, September 09, 2009