We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crown Vista Hotel - Batam

Singapore
reviews: 5
Crown Vista Hotel - Batam

Hi, has anyone stayed in Crown Vista Hotel in Batam? My hubby & I are going there soon. I heard it's on a hill top near the town but I don't know much about it and can't find anything on the internet. Please help.

Singapore
reviews: 15
1. Re: Crown Vista Hotel - Batam

Understand that it is located quite far away from town. Shuttle service from hotel starts only late in the evening and only one trip back to the hotel. Therefore, very little time for shopping. Hotel reasonably new. 4 star by local standard. Avoid staying in a suite. Heard some errie experiences.

Got the above info while doing research for myself. Stayed at Golden few months back. Near kelong restaurant. Hotel very new and up to standard. Pool small but ok. Also not a good location.

Will be staying at Sijori, Batam this weekend. Also can't find much information about this resort. Hope it's alright.

Enjoy your trip.

Singapore
2. Re: Crown Vista Hotel - Batam

Hi, Clouds. Thanks a lot for the infor. Enjoy your stay in Batam, too.

Singapore
3. Re: Crown Vista Hotel - Batam

Hi, everyone. I stayed at Crown Vista Hotel from 13 to 14 June 2007. Please click here for my review of the hotel & photos: tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g297717-d659…

4. Re: Crown Vista Hotel - Batam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:06 am, September 07, 2007
5. Re: Crown Vista Hotel - Batam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:20 am, September 09, 2009