We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bandung trip 4 days & 3 night......

Which Bandung hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Johor Bahru...
bandung trip 4 days & 3 night......

hi,

i'm need some help from u all, i'm planing visit bandung in this feb 2014, we are going to stay in grand paradise lembang ( 2 night ) & the amaroossa hotel ( 1 night ) / can be change grand paradise ( 1 night ) & the amaroossa hotel ( 2 night ), planing to visit ciater hot spring , tangkuban perahu ciater, paris van jaya mall, mr. bean , pasar baru ,braga city walk, rumah mode factory outlet , the oasis & sentra jeans cihampelas & etc ...... could u all help me to plan how is my itinerary or route?

thx!

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore
reviews: 79
1. Re: bandung trip 4 days & 3 night......

<<.. could u all help me to plan how is my itinerary or route? >>

connie927, hello and welcome to TA,

1/ first of all - your itinerary is YOUR HOMEWORK, you have plenty of time till Feb 2014, you can read, learn and benefit from the experience of the previous travelers. We do not compose the palns for travelers, we are not travel agents. Just browse the forum and create your own plans............

2/ Feb 2014 is generally y OK to travel to Indonesia, just avoid fthe beginning of the month as January - 31, 2014, - Chinese New Year, and any weekend during February too.

St. Gallen...
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung
reviews: 51
2. Re: bandung trip 4 days & 3 night......

If your main focus is shopping.. staying one night in Lembang is a better choice.. Tangkuban Perahu and Ciater is at Lembang. So you can do it while you are there.. While the rest of the destination is in the city.. You can just do it whenever suits you.. dont have to do much planning in details imo..

Johor Bahru...
3. Re: bandung trip 4 days & 3 night......

thx for the reply, u r right! i would stay 1 night in lembang..... isn't far away from lembang to airport?

how the weather over there?

best regards,

connie

Jakarta, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Jakarta
reviews: 77
4. Re: bandung trip 4 days & 3 night......

Lembang is just further south from Bandung, not that far...

Weather is sunny but occasional rain might occur...

Johor Bahru...
5. Re: bandung trip 4 days & 3 night......

Hello everyone,

I just do my homework, and can you give me advice? (We want to eat more economi)

Day 1: Arrival airport 11.15am, go to the amaroosa hotel check in, and then have lunch in the town area, we want to go to dago street, rumah mode, factory outlet, prago street, pasar baru, mr.bean and the osis, after that dinner at paskal hypersquare foodcourt (Will itinerary can do?)

The next day:hire for land tour to kawah putih, rabbit farm, strawberry farm, cow-skin shoemakers village, chihampelas and paris van jara mall. Finally went braga city walk for dinner.

Day 3: will go grand paradise hotel check in(stay 1 night), will go ciater hot spring, tangkuban perahu crater I do not know where else to go? Help me to propose about it? kampung daun restaurant for dinner.

Day 4: 11.15am plane back to malaysia.

Thank you sincerely,

connie

Edited: 3:41 am, June 21, 2013
Jakarta
Destination Expert
6. Re: bandung trip 4 days & 3 night......

connie927,

1/ <how the weather over there?>>

Are you aware of the fact that you ask about the weather in a year ahead???? It`s a monkey business to predict anything......

2/ <<, we want to go to dago street, rumah mode, factory outlet, prago street, pasar baru, mr.bean and the osis, after that dinner at paskal hypersquare foodcourt (Will itinerary can do?)>>

Of course it`s WAY TOO MUCH fro half of the day at the arrival.

3/ <<The next day:hire for land tour to kawah putih, rabbit farm, strawberry farm, cow-skin shoemakers village, chihampelas and paris van jara mall. Finally went braga city walk for dinner.>>

Make sure you go to Mt. Petuha on weekday, weekends - big NO NO NO. Start from your hotel at 8 am, the trip may take the whole day - depends on the traffic ( 5 hours / one way - possible scenario), 100% you`ll just collapse at your hotel room after the return. No way to continue shopping on the same day.

4/ <<Day 3: will go grand paradise hotel check in(stay 1 night), will go ciater hot spring, tangkuban perahu crater >>

Good plan. But no need to go to ciater Hot spring, as your hotel - Grand Paradise - has thermal pool, why bother for more?

Johor Bahru...
7. Re: bandung trip 4 days & 3 night......

Dear Schonefeld,

thx for your reply,

i hear from other friends bandung weather is cool,isn't the true?

tq,

Jakarta
Destination Expert
8. Re: bandung trip 4 days & 3 night......

<<bandung weather is cool,isn't the true?>>

It`s COLDER in the mountains - that`s true as on any high altitude spot around the globe. the temperature at the t. perahu observation point may be about 15-18C, but at city level it`s pretty much the same as in the rest of Jawa +26-32C. Traveling from JKt to BDG on frequent basis i do not feel any difference.

Kuala Lumpur
9. Re: bandung trip 4 days & 3 night......

Tangkuban Perahu, Ciater and Lembang are all within a comfortable car ride north of Bandung. I recommend that you make them all in a full day trip by rented car. Unless you are planning on doing nature walks around the volcano area it is better to use Bandung as a base. You will have more Hotel Options. Secret, Rumah Mode, Cihampelas and Jalan Dago are great venues for clothes shopping. Here are some pictures kerkboonleng.com/2013/…

10. Re: bandung trip 4 days & 3 night......

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:05 pm, June 27, 2013