We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Javasoltour

Which Bandung hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kuala Lumpur...
Javasoltour

Dear friends,

Have you heard of this tour agent javasoltour? I will be going to Bandung in Feb 2013 and have been quoted by this tour agent.

Please advise if you can give me a review of the agent or their reputation.

St. Gallen...
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung
reviews: 53
1. Re: Javasoltour

I have not actually heard about this operator.. just ensure that you do not pay anything in advance.. pay only after each day of work so you can change if the operator is not good.. do let us know about their service once you use them..

Kuala Lumpur...
2. Re: Javasoltour

Dear Stefzz,

Thanks for your reply. In my case, we're getting them to arrange for accommodation, transportation, golf and tour for golfers as well as non-golfers. Is it normal practice to not pay a deposit?

Your advice please.

3. Re: Javasoltour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 5:31 am, December 25, 2012
Edited: 5:31 am, December 25, 2012
Lombok, Indonesia
reviews: 5
4. Re: Javasoltour

Only to the extent that it confirms to them that yours is a genuine enquiry.

Sadly some people don't show up after making arrangements and that can make providers nervous.

It might be prudent to contact the provider/s concerned yourself to ascertain that the bookings have been made on your behalf.

Javasoltour appear to be located at; Jalan Angkasa Kav. B-6 Kemayoran Mega Glodok Kemayoran 1st Floor Blok C 9 No 7, Jakarta 10610

Tel +62 21 6586 7912, Fax +62 21 6586 7913, HP +62 813 1132 5982

info@javasoltour.com www.javasoltour.com

Please note that they are in Jakarta, not Bandung, of course that does not mean that they cannot , or are not suitable in any way to use in regard to arrangements in Bandung.

This operator also appears to have a presence in Yogyakarta.

The internet domain registration is to a undefined address in Yogyakarta Indonesia, the registrant phone number is a 'nonsense number':

Registrant: javasoltour.com

Handoko, Perum boko Prambanan, Sleman, Sleman,55572. Tel: +62.62000000

That registration is associated with several websites of similar design and theming that market Java oriented travel services.

Although the styling and thematics of the various websites is very similar the contact details are different on each site.

This seems a little odd and might readily be considered counterintuitive in the context of a normal tourism services business plan.

It is a profile that often correlates with less than desirable outcomes in the region.

It must however be emphasised there is NO direct evidence of that at hand.

Do be cautious, and if you can please leave some further feedback on this operator.

Edited: 5:32 am, December 25, 2012
Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore
reviews: 80
5. Re: Javasoltour

Personally never heard about javasoltour either............

Honestly in your case i would book at least accommodation and airfare on my own, and let the travel agent do the rest - sightseeing, golf etc. In this case you`ll be properly accommodated at the destination and have a valid air tickets on your hands.

Support the idea to refuse too pay anything in advance................

Bandung
Destination Expert
for Bandung
6. Re: Javasoltour

agree with schonefeld.

you can book hotel of your choice and choose your own flight easily.

if you want to play golf in dago, hotel like sheraton, jayakarta, scarlet, or marbella.

Lombok, Indonesia
reviews: 5
7. Re: Javasoltour

Often booking direct with the hotels may offer better rates, or it may offer more inclusions.

Always double check the details on tax and service charges, some quotations by providers do not include this, hence a +21% surprise can sometimes arrive at payment time.

No doubt you may already be aware thatAirAsia provide direct air services between Kuala Lumpur and Bandung.

AirAsia tickets can readily be booked online.

Edited: 1:43 am, December 26, 2012
Bandung
Destination Expert
for Bandung
8. Re: Javasoltour

No doubt you may already be aware thatAirAsia provide direct air services between Kuala Lumpur and Bandung.

AirAsia tickets can readily be booked online.

as i know, golfer less likely to travel using budget airline.

also i guess tcyeow will arrive in jakarta then go to bandung. if direct to bandung, your airline choice will be limited.

Kuala Lumpur...
9. Re: Javasoltour

Dear all,

Thanks for the responses. I've taken heed of the advise and have just booked our accommodation in addition to the flight booked earlier. Will get the agent to arrange for golf and sightseeing.

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore
reviews: 80
10. Re: Javasoltour

tcyeow,

you`re most welcome..

Happy new year and Happy new travel in 2013!!!!!

Get answers to your questions about Bandung