We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blind massage

Which Bandung hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manhattan Beach...
Blind massage

I've heard stories of "blind massage" in Bandung, and it seems like an interesting and cheap way to get a massage. Anybody have tips on the best place(s) in Bandung to make this happen? My bahasa is pretty non-existant, so places that can tolerate a clueless bule would be desirable.

St. Gallen...
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung
reviews: 51
1. Re: Blind massage

<<Anybody have tips on the best place(s) in Bandung to make this happen?>>

Blind massages are usually located in the neighbourhoods, especially in the middle to lower income ones, far from the typical tourist trails.. They are everywhere, even in Jakarta.. So you might have to ask around once you reach Bandung.. I have never experienced a 'blind massage' before, so can't comment about their service.. But I am pretty sure that almost none of them can speak any English..

Cheers

Edited: 1:13 pm, September 20, 2012
Singapore
reviews: 40
2. Re: Blind massage

Hi. I had tried using the services of these blind masseurs. I remembered booking 4 masseurs and one of them could converse in English. He seemed to be the leader of the group. They have basic techniques and their charges are cheap. If I'm not mistaken, they came from around the area of Sukajadi Hotel.

Cheers!

3. Re: Blind massage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, December 09, 2013