We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Practical/convenience way from Jakarta airport to Bandung

Which Bandung hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Shah Alam
Practical/convenience way from Jakarta airport to Bandung

Hi

I will be arriving Jakarta on 27th Dec and proceed to Bandung immediately from Jakarta airport. Please give me advise on the safest and practical way to Bandung from airport. There are 4 of us (all adult).

Thanks

Ellie

Shah Alam, Malaysia
reviews: 73
1. Re: Practical/convenience way from Jakarta airport to Bandung

answers on this thread tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g297704-i10689-k23…

and here for the return journey

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g297704-i10689-k22…

you ll get all the info there :)

bandung
2. Re: Practical/convenience way from Jakarta airport to Bandung

hi

from jkt airport you can take primajasa bus direct to BANDUNG SUPER MALL (BSM) or by Xtrans, Cipaganti, transline..

so you have to make sure , which part of Bandung. which hotel you are staying, and what time is your arrival time.so you can decide which transportation based on which pool is closer to your destination/ hotel)

so you will save money for taxi and do not wasting time.

dec 27 Bandung will be fully booked..

many jakarta people come to bandung for spending their long vacation..

have you booked your hotel?

Shah Alam
3. Re: Practical/convenience way from Jakarta airport to Bandung

Bandung Girl

Thanks for the info. My flight arrive at 5.40pm on Saturday. Hotel is booked at Bumi Sawunggaling. I have deceided to either choose taxi or the shuttle service by Xtrans or Cipaganti direct from the airport for convenience. Since there are 4 of us, it is more practical to just hire one cab. Do you the rate? Is is chargeable per person or per cab per trip?

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

bandung
4. Re: Practical/convenience way from Jakarta airport to Bandung

by blue bird / taxi at airport is charged per car.

but since just only 4 of you, , it;s cheaper by xtrans/ cipaganti cause you share with others.and charge per pax. .

xtrans pool in cihampelas bandung,

cipaganti in Btc pasteur.

just make sure you take the correct/ nearest pool in bandung a (ask the operator/ driver)

from the both bandung pool to bumi sawunggaling only rp 20,000 by taxi call 022 7561234 (blue bird taxi in bandung) or maybe you can use transline. door to door service .. to the hotel charge you per pax about rp 120,000. )not sure .. see their website.

by primajasa bus I think maybe cheaper.. and you will stop at BSM, and from BSM to your hotel about Rp 50,000

actually many taxi driver will offer you outside the jakarta airport.. (private car) so depends on your bargaining skill and mmm. if you are all girls.. better take the branded car rental or hotel car.. for safety .

so from those informations you can decide ...

5. Re: Practical/convenience way from Jakarta airport to Bandung

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 am, October 18, 2009