We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bandung Man

Which Bandung hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
kuala lumpur
Bandung Man

hey bandung man are you for real or youre with the tourism office of bandung answering questions for the benefit of travellers to bandung....sorry i ask but itll be nice if you could show yourself with a picture....for you have been very helpful in this forum.....thank you....we enjoyed our stay in your beautiful bandung, the shopping superb, the golf courses beautiful and most of all you should be proud of your living legend pak nyoman the sculptor...we visited his gallery and we were speechless with his awesome pieces of work....we saw his almost finished colosal figure we dont know what its called but its awesome.....pascual dino herrera

Singapore, Singapore
1. Re: Bandung Man

hi anyone...

glad to know all travellers had joyful trip in bandung. my intention writing in this forum is none but helping any of you.

for those who enjoy pak nyoman's work (Nu Art Gallery & Resto), you must also go to :

- pak naryo (Selasar Sunaryo Gallery & Coffee)

- madam chiang (with appointment only)

- warung indung gallery (next to Grand Serela Hotel).

Kuala Selangor...
reviews: 1
2. Re: Bandung Man

hey Bandung Man are you for real?

hahaha he's for real lah... helping people like us wanting to know hips of the place called Bandung.

BTW, is Bandung Trade Center a good shopping mall or just avoid them and spend all the shopping time in FOs.

Thks Bandung_man. Keep in touch!

Singapore, Singapore
3. Re: Bandung Man

hi sha...

BTC is quite a nice mall.

most products are middle-class priced.

most stores are non-branded, so it's a place for your to hunt local designer.

i went there several times on my way to jakarta. the food court is OK where you may find a lot of bandung specialties. gadget & electronics are also available there. FILA factory outlet is there.

4. Re: Bandung Man

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 am, September 28, 2009