We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to start a walk to Karsa Cafe?

Which Ubud hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Eindhoven, The...
reviews: 103
Where to start a walk to Karsa Cafe?

Hi,

I saw Karsa Cafe is on the way when you do the Campuhan walk.

But can anyone pls tell me where you start this walk? Is there a sign near the bridge? And is it a round trip, like the walk from Jl. Kajeng to Sari Organic, or just to and from Karsa Cafe?

Thanks a lot!

3 replies to this topic
Darwin, Australia
reviews: 2
1. Re: Where to start a walk to Karsa Cafe?

An exerpt from my post #14 on the Walks near Ubud thread at tripadvisor.com.au/ShowTopic-g297701-i8984-k…

"We walked down past Bridges then Murnis (from Penestanan) about 150m up the hill towards Ubud to the big sign for the hotel Ibah where you start the Campuan ridge walk. Walked up the driveway, then vered left at the fork where the sign says 'going to the hill'. This goes down to the river where you cross the bridge, then the walking track goes off to right and up the ridge line."

Eindhoven, The...
2. Re: Where to start a walk to Karsa Cafe?

Hi,

Thanks so much, the walk you posted on 25.10.13 sounds wonderful and exactly what I mean.

Can't wait to go back! Thanks again!

Eindhoven, The...
3. Re: Where to start a walk to Karsa Cafe?

Hi again,

First I was only reading the reviews about Karsa Cafe (with a C), but now I discovered there are also reviews about the same one, Karsa Kafe. At the last one, there is also a link to the website, and there is a good description of the walk to Karsa Kafe.

So maybe interesting for other people who want to do this walk.

Reply to: Where to start a walk to Karsa Cafe?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted