We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation and itinerary help!

Which Ubud hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Accommodation and itinerary help!

Hi, I'll be travelling to Ubud with my mum for 3 says mid June, and we're looking for accommodation that is located somewhere safe enough for 2 ladies to return to late at night. We'll be shopping around the boutique stores and going for spas and perhaps a cooking class or two, and are there any hotels that would be most suitable? I'd like one that provides massages at reasonable prices within the resort itself, and a nice pool (infinity edge preferable). My budget is up to 200USD per night. I've been looking at kajane mua and komaneka tanggayuda, as well as the kamandalu and ubud green.

Are there any good spas that you'll recommend? Looking for reasonably priced spas, willing to spend for a luxury. Also, where would be good to get summer dresses? Not the kind in the markets :)

Help is very much appreciated!

Bali, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Ubud, Pemuteran
reviews: 82
1. Re: Accommodation and itinerary help!

Anyplace will be safe for you to return to at night...the question is do you want it to be walking distance from whereever you will be eating or do you mind taking a short ride?

Kajane Mua is located in the middle of downtown, whereas the other 3 are a short car ride away....but not all restaurants are located in downtown, of course.

Ubud Green is in a really unfortunate location and in my opinionated opinion is in an environmentally unsustainable situation...

2. Re: Accommodation and itinerary help!

A short ride will be fine, so long as there are shuttle services, I presume. Are there any other hotels you would recommend?

Bali, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Ubud, Pemuteran
reviews: 82
3. Re: Accommodation and itinerary help!

I don't know if all hotels will have shuttle services until evening. but there is always ample freelance transport around restaurants....they are very safe and dependable in Ubud.

Some of my favorite hotels are Komaneka Bisma, Maya and Uma Ubud, but don't know if they have any special prices on now..but I'm sure many other posters here will have good suggestions for you.

Ubud, Indonesia
reviews: 3
4. Re: Accommodation and itinerary help!

Really good spa's... there are plenty, but one of my favourites, that's very reasonably priced and each spa room includes its own private garden, is Sedona in Campuhan (make sure you get one of the new rooms out at the back). I'm not sure if I'm allowed to show you this link to my blog post all about my spa experience at Sedona(?) but here it is …wordpress.com/2012/…

Enjoy

julieinbali

Kalgoorlie...
reviews: 29
5. Re: Accommodation and itinerary help!

The hotels Alam Jiwa, Alam Shanti and Alam Indah have free transport around the Ubud township included.

6. Re: Accommodation and itinerary help!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 13, 2014