We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shopping for ceramics

Which Ubud hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
reviews: 83
Shopping for ceramics

Where can I buy some modern ceramics (platters, bowls, cups etc). Not traditional Balinese stuff.

Bali, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Ubud, Pemuteran
reviews: 82
1. Re: Shopping for ceramics

The best ceramics in Ubud are at Sari Api ceramic studio...they have a shop in the Juice Ja cafe on Jalan Dewi Sita, next to Cafe Havana. And they also have a new, dedicated ceramic gallery on Jalan Raya Sanggingan. If you have time you can also sign up for one of their ceramics classes. Beautiful plates, bowls, cups, etc etc....

Broome, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome
reviews: 40
2. Re: Shopping for ceramics

Thanks for that information ubudpuppy...I'l be there too next trip.

Ubud, Indonesia
reviews: 8
3. Re: Shopping for ceramics

There is a small ceramics shop in Jalan Gautama called Setia Ceramic Arts where all the pieces are made by a Japanese potter living in Ubud - you can visit his studio. Depends what you are looking for I suppose but I really like his tea cups and rice bowls

Broome, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome
reviews: 40
4. Re: Shopping for ceramics

..love Japanese pottery too...thanks Patricia

5. Re: Shopping for ceramics

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 17, 2014