We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please help......!!!!!

Which Ubud hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
sandy beach
reviews: 39
Please help......!!!!!

I have been to Ubud over the years 3 times and have decided to go back in August /sep this year .

I am taking my 15 year old son this time ,he has never been to Bali

I was looking at tegal sari wooden room but they are booked up.

Thinking now 2 nights in a homestead with a local family.than 2 nights at a beautiful fancy hotel overlooking the incredible views .

I have stayed at tjuamphuan before but would like something a bit more teen friendly .

Budget $30 a night at home stay

Budget. $150 a night some where with views

Any ideas would be wonderful ,pool would be great ...home stay may not have one obviously...walking distance to restaurants shops and market great ,more for the cheapie would like to be in centre of everything .,I have looked at sooooo many

Any help would be wonderful ,thanks

1. Re: Please help......!!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:05 pm, January 02, 2013
Adelaide, Australia
2. Re: Please help......!!!!!

Hi Sandy,

We have stayed at the Narasoma Homestay in Ubud.

Its about $55 a night though.

Its right in the middle of Monkey Forrest road but very quiet.

It also has a lovely Infinity type pool.

http://www.narasoma.com/homestay/homestay.php

Cheers Mac

sandy beach
3. Re: Please help......!!!!!

Ooh , that sounds good , I will have a look , thanks .

I think I did see that and liked it ,I probably want too much tone in a jungle with a pool but close to everything . Yeh that price is fine , we could do 4 nights.

Thanks you helped me with Thailand on my last trip

sandy beach
4. Re: Please help......!!!!!

Yeh the Narosoma looks great ,the only thing is I like outdoor bathrooms ,or a view when in there ....any ideas ?Thanks

Sydney, Australia
5. Re: Please help......!!!!!

Have a look at Candra Asri it is a homestay on Hanoman right in the middle of everything very reasonable I stayed there for a month last year and was very happy.

6. Re: Please help......!!!!!

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:05 pm, January 04, 2013
7. Re: Please help......!!!!!

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:21 am, January 05, 2013
sandy beach
8. Re: Please help......!!!!!

Thanks

Perth, Australia
reviews: 15
9. Re: Please help......!!!!!

Hi,

I go to Ubud regularly and recommend the T houses [Klod] as they are self contained and sit on the most amazing rice paddies, with a view to die for!

Cheap and gorgeous too-inclusive of breakfast, daily clean-up and security.

Good luck

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Business Travel, New South Wales
reviews: 575
10. Re: Please help......!!!!!

Also look on wotif to see what may suit your budget.

wotif.com/hotels/indonesia-bali-ubud-hotels.…