We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cheap places for breakfast?

Which Ubud hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Adelaide, Australia
reviews: 18
cheap places for breakfast?

I've done a search here for breakfast places but all the results are to do with hotels with breakfast. Anyone got a list of places for us to go for cheap breakfast (and I mean really cheap!) Any info re-normal prices for meals (or a link to a place with that info) greatly appreciated.

Bangkok, Thailand
reviews: 14
1. Re: cheap places for breakfast?

What is your estimation of 'cheap?'

Adelaide, Australia
2. Re: cheap places for breakfast?

less than 50,000 for breakfast for one person, including food (like eggs or a banana pancake etc) and coffee and juice? Not having been there before not sure if prices I'm seeing are good prices or not? I could be way off and 50,000 for the above is considered extremely cheap?

Australia
reviews: 17
3. Re: cheap places for breakfast?

Warung 96 in Jl Benesari is cheap, about 25,000 (well was last time i went) for bacon, eggs, coffee toast and juice .

also Legian snacks in Legian has same sort of thing

not sure where your staying so its a bit hard to suggest somewhere nearby

Adelaide, Australia
4. Re: cheap places for breakfast?

sorry, staying in Ubud and Sanur.

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali
reviews: 69
5. Re: cheap places for breakfast?

One place that would be central to both your suites in Sanur is the Trophy Pub. Fairly large menu and generous portions all inclusive (fruit or juice, full American breakfast, coffee or tea) for about $4 Aussie. The simpler breakfasts are cheaper. If breakfast is not included in our accomodation this is where we eat. It is just past the road that is the entrance to the Sanur Beach Hotel on the right coming from the Sanur Beach Villas.

Another alternative is straight across the road from the Trophy Pub, it's the Cat & Fiddle. The prices are a little more expensive and the portion sizes a little smaller but they make a fantastic omelet, one of the best I have ever tasted.

See this site for the location. Good site to get aquainted with the whole area: wikimapia.org/…2

Nakhon Pathom...
reviews: 238
6. Re: cheap places for breakfast?

In Ubud at least, all accommodation places, even the cheap ones, include breakfast. So there's no need to go out for breakfast.

Adelaide, Australia
7. Re: cheap places for breakfast?

actually we don't have breakfast included at one of our hotels, and I found a lot of the hotels only provided continental breakfast which when asked what it was said "toast, fruit and coffee, which isn't great when you can't eat bread which means all you have for breakfast is fruit (which is fine if you are person who likes just fruit for breakfast). Plus while on holiday one of the things we all enjoy is a substantial breakfast that we take our time over, and which quite often ends up being enough until the evening meal, hence the request for places to go for breaky.

Bangkok, Thailand
reviews: 14
8. Re: cheap places for breakfast?

You will find plenty of options in Sanur amongst the local cafes.. it is pretty common to see sandwich boards offering breakfast 'sets' what part of Sanur are you staying at as it is a long strip! (especially on an empty stomach!) Word of advice I always avoid the scrambled eggs (unless it is one of a few places on the Island) as they always seem to cook them dry over here! (pancakes or eggs other ways are a much safer option!)

CasaLuna and Cinta Grill are both great options in Ubud but not sure whether they quite meet your budget including drinks - but worth it for a treat!

(My favorite breakfast places in Bali are the Corner store and Kudeta in Seminyak)

Leeds, UK
Destination Expert
for Bali
reviews: 50
9. Re: cheap places for breakfast?

As well as Cinta, I would also recommend Three Monkeys (excellent fresh breads there), and over the road from there is a place called Bali Pesto.

Adelaide, Australia
10. Re: cheap places for breakfast?

Thanks for these recommendations. What sort of prices (rough idea is ok!) are they for breakfast?