We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Urgently need to book 2 bed villa

Which Ubud hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cheltenham
reviews: 11
Urgently need to book 2 bed villa

I urgently need to book a two bed villa with small pool and workable kitchen in or VERY close to Ubud for my son, his wife and two children coming in late October until ~Mid December, and then returning in mid Jan and staying until middle April. Can ANYBODY tell me of somewhere because if I don't find somewhere soon he might change his mind and go to NZ or Aus instead, and since my husband and I are coming to Bali for both those times ourselves, we naturally would not want them not to be there.

HELP PLEASE!

bali
1. Re: Urgently need to book 2 bed villa

Hi..

may be I will try to help you to find, but could you tell me how much that you planed to spend for it?

tks

Cheltenham
2. Re: Urgently need to book 2 bed villa

Hi there,

Well he plans to spend about £400 a week which should be about 6,760,128 rupiah. Really he wants a small splash pool, and a workable kitchen also. If you know of anywhere please help!

traveling
reviews: 5
3. Re: Urgently need to book 2 bed villa

I just stayed at a brand new 3 bed villa located 2 miles from Ubud. They have a great pool as well as a shallow kids pool area and kitchen and may be within your price range...we got a good last-minute deal since they just opened in August and we absolutely love the place. The Balinese owner's name is Agung and his email is agungvilla@gmail.com

I hope this helps

Ellen

Cheltenham
4. Re: Urgently need to book 2 bed villa

Hi Ellen,

Thanks for the info, I'll e-mail him right away

Susiebe

traveling
reviews: 5
5. Re: Urgently need to book 2 bed villa

Hi Susiebe;

I just found their card, so their web address is www.villaAK.com if you haven't yet been in contact. There was a family staying in the villa across from us when we were there and if I heard them right they were paying $3500 for all of August. Not sure if those deals are still in the works, but the information might be helpful. We are going back for sure, and will try and book for three or four weeks next July. Best of luck and happy travels.

Ellen

Cheltenham
6. Re: Urgently need to book 2 bed villa

Thanks Ellen,

I had in fact sent an e-mail already, but as you can probably guess it bounced back, but I will now do it again with the new e-address.

Susiebe

7. Re: Urgently need to book 2 bed villa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, October 09, 2009